Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
What I'd like to see is a girls night with Melissa and the other moms in the game; wine, gossip and some drunken milf on milf action. But honestly I look forward to anything involving Melissa, particularly interested to see how her infidelity plays out.
I totally agree with you. This woman is the real star of the novel. I do not hide from you that I am crazy with her

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
another one good idea, is Melissa good idea, is Melissa with Beggy in At the police station together with the two police officers to do gangbang
I agree - apart from the potential Incest angle between Parker and Melissa / Melanie, I had expected Melissa to be fucked by at least one other cop by now. Definitely a spit roast or a DP even if not a full on Gangbang.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I hope it comes sooner! It's too late!
LOL. Well, prepare to be disappointed. It's only been a little over two months since the last release, and Rich's release cycle has usually been longer than that.

V2: December 2018
V3: February 2019 (3 months)
V4: June 2019 (4 months)
V5: October 2019 (4 months)
V6: April 2020 (6 months)
V7: Sept 2020 (5 months)

I know that Rich had some personal issues during both V6 and V7 that stretched things out more than he wanted, so we can hope for shorter than that for V8, but I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if V8 comes out before the end of the year.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
John will be pleased - a fan! LOL This is, indeed, based on a series of posts that John made on Literotica. We're extending/expanding, of course. Not going to say where we're headed at this point.
yes its was a story on Literotica, it was called
Mom Gets Strip Searched
written by George VI, written in 2003

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished catching up on this kinetic novel. I really liked this last chapter, with the revelation that the cops are also extorting Carl, how Parker has discovered his mother's secret affair with another man named Tom, the trap orchestrated by the bitches led by Emily and the tit-for-tat against her made by Parker with the help of Carl and the cops.

However, I would have liked to see how the cops would have arrested that asshole named Gary for the assault on Parker, although I hope his future revenge against Gary, Brooke and Jenna is just as ingenious as the one carried out on that bitch named Emily.

I look forward to the new chapter. I would love how Becky's reaction will be when she finds out that Parker is the one behind Emily's arrest. Personally, I think she will have 2 reactions that would be different but not mutually exclusive:
  • On the one hand, I imagine that this will help her to be more comfortable in deepening the physical and sexual aspect of her relationship with Parker, "her knight in shining armor" (at the rate the relationship is going, I doubt that she will agree to oral sex in the near future, but I do believe that she will agree to him fingering her, and then she would agree to jerk him off).
  • On the other hand, she may feel bad about Parker and herself, because Parker's vendetta scheme against Emily has caused her new friend Tolly's promising relationship with her mindless boyfriend Chuck to break down. Still, Tolly might find comfort in Brad's arms.

In addition, there is also this strange approach between Parker and Officer Paul, and how that will affect the future of those assignments, also taking into account that now Parker knows about his mother's affair with that Tom.

Second Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors

View attachment 882817
Is it me, or does this girl look like the bitch named Brooke?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
yes its was a story on Literotica, it was called
Mom Gets Strip Searched
written by George VI, written in 2003
Johncbb was influenced by George VI & he says as much & "Mom gets strip searched" is the ancestor of the current tale but the game is based on the Johncbb 3-part story, "Mom & the Police Officer." This was written in 2017-18 & is also at Literotica.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I agree - apart from the potential Incest angle between Parker and Melissa / Melanie, I had expected Melissa to be fucked by at least one other cop by now. Definitely a spit roast or a DP even if not a full on Gangbang.
As to the latter, you'll recall that the two cops had different preferences in women. Also, you might consider the "too far, too fast" aspect - Melissa almost certainly has some kind of breaking point. A wise antagonist would probably keep that in mind.

That being said, thanks for tossing in your $0.02.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Here's a suggestion to the group - how about tossing in "What I'd like to see" posts to the thread? Just your #1 item as a one-liner, not a whole plot litany. Maybe it'll inspire (or influence) Rich. Here's mine:
Thanks for chiming in, L.Lumpy. To the group: there are certain aspects of the story that are somewhat "locked down" at this point, but that doesn't mean that there isn't room for some creative suggestions.

What I'd like to see is Parker hook up with Becky's mother. Kind of a "reverse NTR."
:D

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Posted yesterday on SubscribeStar:

Chapter 8 Progress Update for Fans and Above

I had hoped to have the release out by now, which is why there wasn't a "teaser image" in November. Apologies. The last few renders for Chapter 8 are running right now.

As always, the next step is getting it programmed, which shouldn't take too long.

So I hope I won't be trying your patience for too much longer...

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
As to the latter, you'll recall that the two cops had different preferences in women. Also, you might consider the "too far, too fast" aspect - Melissa almost certainly has some kind of breaking point. A wise antagonist would probably keep that in mind.

That being said, thanks for tossing in your $0.02.
Sorry I forget their names but I totally get hat as the difference between what I referred to as young cop and old cop. I get that former loves milfs and the latter's tastes run a bit younger. It's why I have commented in the past that after chapter 7 it looked as if the older cop was finally going to get some action with that cheerleader b*tch!

I was referring as much to the cop who IIRC was on front desk and asked to not be forgotten.

In part because the younger cop's scenes with Melissa were hot and taking it to the next level would hopefully involve maybe first a spit roast and then later a DP.

I am still hoping that the MC's older sister gets some attention, whether from MC or older cop.

But to be honest I am happy to see some action with virtually any of the LI's in the VN, except for Becky. Becky is SO adorable that I would absolutely hate anybody but MC to get it on with Becky. Becky for me was the surprise hit of the 7 chapters so far. I had expected far more of the story to revolve around Melissa and MC's sister. Becky needs to be loved in a gentle and affectionate manner.

Reactions: capogogo

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Just dropping by to say I really, really, really, really hope Becky gets nabbed and ravaged by the naughty cops. Or anyone else than MP.
...except for Becky. Becky is SO adorable that I would absolutely hate anybody but MC to get it on with Becky.
Nnnoooooo!!! Not Becky!!
LOL. Just goes to show some of the truisms of story-telling, including:
  • You can't please everybody
and
  • If you put NTR in your story, people will hate you for having done so.
  • If you don't put NTR in your story, people will hate you for not having done so.
Suffice it to say that I have been paying attention to the conversations here, and will try to address at least some of the suggestions. (To the extent they don't run at right angles to the rest of the story.)

Becky for me was the surprise hit of the 7 chapters so far.
Why, thank you! Truly - that's about the highest praise you could have given me.

Those who have followed this thread know that the Melissa arc is based (albeit more and more loosely as time goes along) on a Literotica story by johncbb, with whom I initially partnered on this endeavor. The "Becky arc," however, was all mine. (At least, the plot was - John did do some of the writing on "my side" just so that the tones, grammar, etc. of the two halves didn't clash.)

The "Parker/Becky" half was partly intended to balance out the "heaviness" of the Melissa arc. It also, frankly, made it easier to stretch the story out time-wise, since we could "cut away" to a different/parallel story, and then return later. Plus, there are a few aspects in there that are (very loosely) auto-biographical, and which have made telling that part of the story fun.

That's all the time we have for this episode of "Inside the Twisted Mind of a Sort-of Writer." We now return you to your regularly-scheduled program, already in progress...

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I think that the success of the project is purely yours! The story comes second to the performance of the characters

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes