Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Posted on SubscribeStar on Friday:

Chapter 13a Teaser Images
So, now that I'm back to banging out renders again, I thought I'd drop a few teaser images on you. I'm including Fans and Supporters in this set of teasers as a special "thank you" for your patience with regard to the delays on this chapter.

As always, thanks for your support!

Rich

ch13ac_05.jpg
ch13ab_31.jpg
ch13aa_09.jpg

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Merry Christmas, to all those who celebrate it. For those who do not, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, or whatever other greeting is appropriate for this time of year!

As a special present to my subscribers, patrons, and those who follow this thread, I've released the "official" builds of 2022.12 (PC, Mac and Android) somewhat earlier than I normally would. I've just finished updating the OP of this thread with my "official" Mega links, and I submitted the links to The Powers That Be here so that the "uploader crew" can do their thing for people that don't or can't use Mega.

Of course, you're welcome to use the links that randomguy26 and (Asenaris) provided if you prefer.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FamilyFriendsAndStrangers-2022.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Reactions: Panos24 and mrMarko

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v2022.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kire4th
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes