Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I wasn't intending to expand it any further, but... what were you hoping to see?
Problem here is they got old in the end of the route, So it's complicated and i don't see any good idea expanding that route with a married old couple with a baby .. cops in the jail .. Melissa is Grandma ..

Reactions: Nameless King

John4444

Aug 18, 2017
Wow, Parker feels so brainless sometimes. How the hell do you go from that hot blonde who already gave you a bj in the park before, to just inviting her to watch a basketball game to make your girlfriend jealous? then the cop tells him later you know she’s a stripper and you can do anything you want with her. I mean it’s not like he has an issue with cheating, cause he still bangs that other flat chested cheerleader. Also would have liked to see him bang his teacher at the police station, maybe make her wear a blindfold so she doesn’t know it’s him
I like many of these observations, and it also seems to me that the B route could continue for a while. It could more interesting to branch the B Route again than to go back and add anything supplemental into the A route.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Wow, Parker feels so brainless sometimes. How the hell do you go from that hot blonde who already gave you a bj in the park before, to just inviting her to watch a basketball game to make your girlfriend jealous? then the cop tells him later you know she’s a stripper and you can do anything you want with her. I mean it’s not like he has an issue with cheating, cause he still bangs that other flat chested cheerleader.
Yes, Parker has definitely had his moments of brainlessness - in a number of directions and a number of scenarios. But remember that 1) he's all of 18-19 in this story and 2) in this path, he's learning as he goes along. Regardless of your morals, one does not turn into an evil manipulative genius overnight. The cops have had years to hone their skills. Parker, as yet, has not. Bet they made mistakes early on as well. Paul (the older cop) clearly read Parker the riot act over Ashley in this most recent episode - that's probably going to get Parker off top dead center with respect to her in the next episode.

Also would have liked to see him bang his teacher at the police station, maybe make her wear a blindfold so she doesn’t know it’s him
I think that request has been made multiple times, but you see the obvious difficulties in pulling that off in anything vaguely close to real life. I suspect Rich hasn't wanted to push that particular suspension of disbelief. Either that, or maybe Parker likes Becky's mom better. LOL Besides, if you were going to head in that direction, would you want Mrs. Vandermeer front and center, or Parker's mother? (I know what a lot of the folks here would say.)

Personally, I'm wondering how much longer Parker is going to chase Becky when he's got Jenna as "bird in the hand."

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, Parker has definitely had his moments of brainlessness - in a number of directions and a number of scenarios. But remember that 1) he's all of 18-19 in this story and 2) in this path, he's learning as he goes along. Regardless of your morals, one does not turn into an evil manipulative genius overnight. The cops have had years to hone their skills. Parker, as yet, has not. Bet they made mistakes early on as well. Paul (the older cop) clearly read Parker the riot act over Ashley in this most recent episode - that's probably going to get Parker off top dead center with respect to her in the next episode.

I think that request has been made multiple times, but you see the obvious difficulties in pulling that off in anything vaguely close to real life. I suspect Rich hasn't wanted to push that particular suspension of disbelief. Either that, or maybe Parker likes Becky's mom better. LOL Besides, if you were going to head in that direction, would you want Mrs. Vandermeer front and center, or Parker's mother? (I know what a lot of the folks here would say.)

Personally, I'm wondering how much longer Parker is going to chase Becky when he's got Jenna as "bird in the hand."
Yeah definately Parker’s mother, then Becky’s mom (is she the hot mom that’s going out while you bang her cheerleader daughter or is she the one we already banged by the pool?) play too many games, I can’t remember their names

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah definately Parker’s mother, then Becky’s mom (is she the hot mom that’s going out while you bang her cheerleader daughter or is she the one we already banged by the pool?) play too many games, I can’t remember their names
Becky's mom is the one Parker banged by the pool. The mom going out is Jenna's mom. And like everyone else, Melissa is #1 to me as well.

AlScoun

Mar 17, 2019
This will never happen.
The author didn't made any sex scene that fit to the tags since chapter 4. He even find a way for the teacher's scenes not to feel like she is humiliated at all.
That why I find this game is a big desappiontement. It's good but it isn't waht you bought (this word is accurate in my case) because it doesn't fit its tags.
My advice if you hope for Becky and the Cops : quit this game.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
This will never happen.
The author didn't made any sex scene that fit to the tags since chapter 4. He even find a way for the teacher's scenes not to feel like she is humiliated at all.
That why I find this game is a big desappiontement. It's good but it isn't waht you bought (this word is accurate in my case) because it doesn't fit its tags.
My advice if you hope for Becky and the Cops : quit this game.

Totally agree. Sorry Rich but this game in the last chapters are become an ordinary sexual game. At the first chapters in my opinion was one of the best games.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes