Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No im talking about Parkers best friend that takes the pictures. I could have sworn there was a scene where he can get further with becky then just taking pictures. Maybe its mandela effect or something idk but I swear I remember him groping her tits or something.
No, nothing more than taking photos happened. Ever. Carl is a gentleman and a good guy, even more than Parker. Groping best friends girlfriend is clearly off limits for him.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
No im talking about Parkers best friend that takes the pictures. I could have sworn there was a scene where he can get further with becky then just taking pictures. Maybe its mandela effect or something idk but I swear I remember him groping her tits or something.
Probably is the Mandela Effect, as chapters 10b and 11b had Parker convinced that Carl and Becky were lovers out to ridicule him. If you imagined yourself in Parker's place, perhaps your imagination filled in the gaps with your own fantasy? Thinking back to the lively discussions we had at the time, plenty of posters wanted it to be true - and still do. :devilish:

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes