Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.06] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And it would take all of 3 seconds to answer it with a yes or no. Took 10 seconds to complain
And instead of wasting 5 seconds to open the OP and read or use thread search, it took you nearly 2 hours to wait for an answer to drop. Could have taken 2 days in some other thread or some other day, easily.

Learn to fish instead of expecting that someone throws you one out of pity. And say thanks for the lesson when someone teaches you how.
And, in this particular case, I very specifically didn't intend to answer with either a "yes" or "no," for the reason clearly stated in the FAQ.

There's a reason there's an FAQ, because, as was stated, all of those Questions have been Asked Frequently. But, apparently, very few people bother to read the OP on a game thread. So, when the information has already been clearly provided in the OP, and has been asked and answered over and over again in the thread (and thus is also available via search), I reserve the right to get a bit snarky.

(And now I've wasted another two minutes on this same question.)
My favorite quote from one of my favorite authors
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."
― Terry Pratchett

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 67 Votes