Ren'Py - Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

L.Lumpy

Interesting story line so far. No magic potions, no super powers. The events seem much more plausible than in many games. The character graphics are also very well executed. Looking forward to seeing more from these authors.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostman95

This is one of those games that has great potential. The story so far is well written the characters feel real as do the scenarios. Little tid bits of future events are left here and there which leaves the player wondering where the story is going to go next; potentially opening it up to very HOT circumstances. It has I nice build as opposed to being mindless and I appreciate that. A few spelling mistakes but other than that 10/10!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MuckyMuck

Wow! This game is REALLY good. The story is incredibly unique and well-written. (A soccer player and a football player making and carrying out a bet about which sport is harder and cops that get off on stepping over the line with a mom in front of her son. Have never seen anything like it.) The graphics are amazing--highly detailed and using character models I haven't seen before. The sexual tension and titillation is in the PERFECT sweet spot. Can't wait to see more and fully intend to support them on Patreon.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

retardedusername

Good potential for an awesome virtual novel here. Attractive characters, good renders, good music, story is fraught with possibilities for some enticing sexual endeavors, good dialog. Can't really call it a game at this point because there are no choices but from what I have seen so far I'm ok with that