Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Many thanks. - this work will be purely kinetic, but stay tuned for future projects!

Playing a kinetic novel, you'll have to pace yourself :D

Indeed, this is strongly influenced by one of my stories on literotica (which itself is heavily influenced on another prominent writer's work)

Purely kinetic/visual, but stay tuned for future projects! Really nice to hear that you enjoyed the models. Rich put an incredible amount of work into developing unique characters with realistic and natural features. As for the content, to each their own :D We'll have a few angles in the story, but it goes without saying that not everything will be for everyone.
OMG loved the story so far also am big fan of cheating(NTR)
can you tell me your story name on literotica so i can check it am always there on this site 24 hour a day as a fan of cheating wives
if this story going where i think its going which i think is cheating iam going to pledge the highest tier you have..am gona have to wait next update to see.
ty for your great work

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Good Writing, Excellent renders and animation. I absolutely LOVE the look of the mom character. This story intrigued me enough that I just had to go to literotica and see where this was going. I didn't read it all ,so as to not spoil everything for myself but I read enough to know that this is right up my alley. This is certainly not for the snowflake crowd so hopefully they will avoid it altogether and spare us the whining. So, for all of you that are like me and are sick and tired of the same old re-hashed vanilla stories over and over, Then why not show these Devs some love and support? I just did. I am now a proud patron!
whats the story name on literotica plz ?

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
OMG loved the story so far also am big fan of cheating(NTR)
can you tell me your story name on literotica so i can check it am always there on this site 24 hour a day as a fan of cheating wives
if this story going where i think its going which i think is cheating iam going to pledge the highest tier you have..am gona have to wait next update to see.
ty for your great work
Search my name on Literotica and you'll find it :D

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
dear GOD what a nice novel
are the game gona follow the same story path ??
bec i really hope so and if it dose iam pledging right now :D
Not to give anything away, but we will be roughly following the story. If you like it, you'll certainly enjoy what's to come here. Feel free to pledge away :D we'll be sending out sneak peaks before major releases to supporters.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, this was weird. I guess it's set in a time before mobile phone cameras?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
that is not a version 2.0, that is a 0.2 (if not even more a 0.0.2)
1.0 should be used for the 1st complete finished version of a whole game

EDIT: of course nervertheless a good work - we will see if it turns out into a nice VN (hope not that it will be another dead end game)

Reactions: r3nown and SicFran

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

EDIT: of course nervertheless a good work - we will see if it turns out into a nice VN (hope not that it will be another dead end game)
I understand the comment. Version number's a tough thing sometimes. If you go 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 with each chapter and it turns out there are more than 10 chapters, where does that leave you? We've chosen to number ourselves based on the chapters. If that upsets you, we apologize.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I understand the comment. Version number's a tough thing sometimes. If you go 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 with each chapter and it turns out there are more than 10 chapters, where does that leave you? We've chosen to number ourselves based on the chapters. If that upsets you, we apologize.
you just go 0.1 ... 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11......
dont see any problems - its inofficial international standard for versioning (branching)

xx.yy.zz (xx=main branch, yy=released version with significantly changed content, zz=minor changes between relesed versions - maybe small hotfix or staged during internal developement)

Reactions: r3nown

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Just a quick note to point out that whilst the tags in the spoiler section of the main post have been updated... the tags on the actual thread haven't been.
Since the filters work at the thread level, someone might want to bring them into line.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Just a quick note to point out that whilst the tags in the spoiler section of the main post have been updated... the tags on the actual thread haven't been.
Since the filters work at the thread level, someone might want to bring them into line.
Unfortunately (at least for those of us who aren't mods) the number of thread-level tags is pretty small. "I would if I could but I can't so I won't..." Apologies.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Unfortunately (at least for those of us who aren't mods) the number of thread-level tags is pretty small. "I would if I could but I can't so I won't..." Apologies.
Ah.
I knew you weren't a moderator. But I assumed since you created the thread, that you could edit the tags by editing the first post (maybe in extended edit mode or whatever)... But if you can't... you can't. No worries.

Edit: Ah ha. Apparently you can edit the prefixes in "more options". But seemingly (unless I'm missing something), not the actual tags. How odd.

Edit2: Well, despite my acceptance that it probably wasn't possible... you've managed it anyway. Huzzah... and thanks.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Ah.
I knew you weren't a moderator. But I assumed since you created the thread, that you could edit the tags by editing the first post (maybe in extended edit mode or whatever)... But if you can't... you can't. No worries.

Edit: Ah ha. Apparently you can edit the prefixes in "more options". But seemingly (unless I'm missing something), not the actual tags. How odd.
Ah so - I was looking at the "title prefixes," not at the "tags." (Brain fart on the terminology.) I've updated them.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016

you just go 0.1 ... 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11......
dont see any problems - its inofficial international standard for versioning (branching)

xx.yy.zz (xx=main branch, yy=released version with significantly changed content, zz=minor changes between relesed versions - maybe small hotfix or staged during internal developement)
I'm interested in seeing where you've obtained this information from, as it seems like pure fabrication to me. There is no widely accepted "(in)unofficial international" standards for versioning (especially for pre-releases), rather many which don't have to be followed. What you may be referencing of is what the majority of creators have adopted on this forum/in adult games, which represents an infinitesimally small chunk of software.

Ultimately, it is at the discretion of the content creator.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I liked the cop scene as i am a massive NTR fan but i will agree with the above post it felt really awkard. Maybe could have been better without the crowd watching but that's just me. Great work never the less!

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes