Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Well, here you go. Nude Meg breaking the 4th wall of her room. Who the fuck would make the "interaction key" RIGHT Ctrl only?

I actually kinda like meg and would like to see her in a sex scene. But playing her? I dunno.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: deaddog and acewinz

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
while this is an 0.0.1 alpha version, theres nothing to it yet? i can leave megs room and thats it. i cant go anywhere else, cant interact with anything... walls dont exist. idk hm

340steps13

Jun 12, 2020
View attachment 1409175

Overview:
Play in the Family Guy universe controlling Meg Griffin(other playable characters will be available in future) and put her through as many unfortunate events and situations. With complete freedom to do as you please the choices you make can lead to an unfortunate event.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-09-17
Developer: Crooked Mind Games |
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - - -

View attachment 1409746 View attachment 1409747 View attachment 1409175
Should've made Peter the protagonist

Jun 17, 2017
I think this has potential, don't listen to the people complaining. I do agree with a change of the first character though, go for either Lois, Jillian or Bonnie after Season 7. But in the end, this is not my game, so do what you feel is best. I'm gonna be looking forward to playing this when there is more content.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I will wait until (i hope) there´s more content, but the drawings look great and the concept is interesting too, i hope the game works.

Reactions: CrookedMindGames
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes