Unity Family Guy Series of Unfortunate Events [v0.0.3 Alpha] [Crooked Mind Games]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
dont play in fullscreen. something is bugged, she barely moves. hit alt+enter to switch.

Jan 23, 2019
I had the same issue
Can you please post which file is being detected as a virus. If it's COMIntegration.exe then it's a common false positive for Unity games and not fixable because it's part of the code editor package for visual studio.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so she can undress and dress and walk in and out of her room and nothing else?

I did not expect much from a 23mb game, but I thought maybe I could go into another room lol

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
i am reallly into family guy/ american dad game parody, and the animation seems to be that could be good as well, the meg MC is not a great choice really, hope that she is just an introduction of what this could be. Now we need a plot, some actual gameplay and i am in.

Reactions: CrookedMindGames

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can you please post which file is being detected as a virus. If it's COMIntegration.exe then it's a common false positive for Unity games and not fixable because it's part of the code editor package for visual studio.
I run avast plus software and hardware firewall, this game did not trigger anything malicious
I can only assume they run worthless windows antivirus or norton if that still exist lol

Reactions: CrookedMindGames
Jan 23, 2019
Wasted potential. Should've been Chris or Quagmire as the protagonist
Already planned and working on right now Quagmire would be a later future release since I have to recreate all the scenes between his house and Peter's. Chris is already finished being created but still needs animation before implementing. Some Updates on my patreon will be public only NSFW will be available to donors due to patreon's no NSFW public posts.

Reactions: groonan28

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If he has a patreon, I could be wrong to state that the creator can't get funds from a game that has incest.

You know what though? I'd really like to see Lois cheat with the other characters. That's an unfortunate series of events...
I know that Patreon sucks when it comes to that, but I believe this game will have incest no matter the protagonist, I mean, at the least the tag is there.

Also, some games get away with that like Rick and Morty. Sure, there's a very weak argument to be made that in the game that version of Morty is not from that dimension so technically he is not having sex with his family, but let's be honest here he's totally is :ROFLMAO:

ggango

Aug 29, 2018
Could be a false positive and also am lazy yo look into this

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Well.... no gameplay at all

Can be only in Meg Room, can get out in the hallway and thats it. There is an option to change clothes, not even able to find out the ''key'' to do the action.

So the concept is good, Meg as MC, nope, any girl in Family Guy, nope.

This idea have a lloooooot of potential, even if its a totally unknown male MC will work better than Meg as competitor to Glenn as king of sex.

To be honest 90% here want a male MC to fuck chicks... and not be a chick eating different cock.

So hope you will see this message
Lucky you. I get a static pic of Meg in her room no options no clickable or keyboard operation. Not good...

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes