VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capa.png
Overview:
A young virgin who lives with his stepmother and sister has his sleep disturbed. A secret haunts this family and he will find out the hard way.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-23
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: MushHead -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

sem-censura-1.png sem-censura-2.png sem-censura-4.png shot - 3 livre.png Sem título.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Virus detected...
False positive...
oh man, no :/

any advice on how I can resolve this?
Nope nothing you can do its just over correct anti virus programs. Now people may say you should pack the exe, but that won't solve it too, we get so many reports of Virus alarms and every single one was a false positive. I have yet to see an actual virus :D
So either they trust you and me (as I scan every game I upload/mirror) or not.

And here just for the comment above a . One unknown vendor with a generic Virus detection. Welp.

Download is an exe? Do we wanna risk it...?

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
False positive...

Nope nothing you can do its just over correct anti virus programs. Now people may say you should pack the exe, but that won't solve it too, we get so many reports of Virus alarms and every single one was a false positive. I have yet to see an actual virus :D
So either they trust you and me (as I scan every game I upload/mirror) or not.

And here just for the comment above a . One unknown vendor with a generic Virus detection. Welp.
My heart stopped for a few minutes, but I should have considered that you had already checked. In the next version I will already package it, I'll just wait for some other feedback!

I will also request a dev ticket first :X

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Like the art and I know this is first release but that was the shortest one I've ever played. Also, from a personal standpoint/opinion not a real big fan of games that end and kick you out.
Best of luck!

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Não consigo nenhuma animação porque a barra de espaço sempre falha e não me permite mover o braço
[/CITAR]
Thanks for the comment, it's really very short, but it was all I could do on vacation. now that I have to go back to work I thought it would be better to have some community feedback before continuing to invest time in this

Last edited:

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Gostei da arte e sei que este é o primeiro lançamento, mas foi o mais curto que já joguei. Além disso, do ponto de vista/opinião pessoal, não sou um grande fã de jogos que terminam e te expulsam.
Boa sorte!
[/CITAR]
Thanks for the comment, it's really very short, but it was all I could do on vacation. now that I have to go back to work I thought it would be better to have some community feedback before continuing to invest time in this

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
The art seems different in a good way, also great you are not using that garbage unity like every other patreon shill uses.
What engine are you using BTW?
I hope you keep it up with the incest genre and have the girls getting it in all 3 holes. :giggle:

Reactions: MushHead

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
The art seems different in a good way, also great you are not using that garbage unity like every other patreon shill uses.
What engine are you using BTW?
I hope you keep it up with the incest genre and have the girls getting it in all 3 holes. :giggle:
Thank you very much, I intend to improve the art. like a remaster in the near future, but I need a new table.
I used Godot and I really liked it, I really support the idea of open source. Thanks for the comment, we will definitely have much more to come