VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

Trashbag2580

Jul 10, 2020
Art and animation is awesome but gah damn that space mashing is hard. Am I suppose to hit at as a rhythm or just spam it? Cause I put it on a macro on my mouse to click it every 5ms and it was still hard lmao. I was able to get the the third scene after a lot of restarts. Is that the last scene? Cause even with the 5 ms macro I wasn't able to get past that one

Reactions: MushHead

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I too cant figure out how to use this spacebar function. I mash it as fast as I can but its like it only registers the first press but is to so slow to register the second, so it resets.

Reactions: MushHead and Emil33

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Art and animation is awesome but gah damn that space mashing is hard. Am I suppose to hit at as a rhythm or just spam it? Cause I put it on a macro on my mouse to click it every 5ms and it was still hard lmao. I was able to get the the third scene after a lot of restarts. Is that the last scene? Cause even with the 5 ms macro I wasn't able to get past that one
Thanks for the comment I'll fix it

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I too cant figure out how to use this spacebar function. I mash it as fast as I can but its like it only registers the first press but is to so slow to register the second, so it resets.
I wanted to make it difficult and this even included a random system to change strength during the game. It ended up being really bad for those who didn't know how it worked.

I will fix it soon

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
oh man, no :/

any advice on how I can resolve this?
Probably Embed PCK is what is triggering the anti-virus softwares.

But you shouldn't fuss about that because the only SURE method of being clean is paying for windows certification. Which is more than 450 dollars per year. Or put this to the steam. I highly doubt you can do this in this game state.

So, no worries, don't stress about it. And tell those nannies to stop crying about viruses.

Additional advice avoid UPX compression as well.

-----------------
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING FALSE POSITIVES. It's the GODOT ENGINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: MushHead

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Probably Embed PCK is what is triggering the anti-virus softwares.

But you shouldn't fuss about that because the only SURE method of being clean is paying for windows certification. Which is more than 450 dollars per year. Or put this to the steam. I highly doubt you can do this in this game state.

So, no worries, don't stress about it. And tell those nannies to stop crying about viruses.

Additional advice avoid UPX compression as well.

-----------------
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP POSTING FALSE POSITIVES. It's the GODOT ENGINE.
hey man thanks so much for the comment, at least I don't have to worry about that anymore then

Garrexalfa

Aug 29, 2019
I sadly couldn't play the game. Something to do with my Vulkan drivers. The error message suggests using opengl3 to open the file but I don't know how to do that. I've updated my drivers and restarted my computer and nothing happened.

1705506414986.png

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I sadly couldn't play the game. Something to do with my Vulkan drivers. The error message suggests using opengl3 to open the file but I don't know how to do that. I've updated my drivers and restarted my computer and nothing happened.

View attachment 3271392
How old is your pc/laptop?

Go to Family Issues.exe , -> Right click -> Create Shortcut(Send to- Create desktop shortcut)
Go to created desktop shortcut. ->Right click -> Properties

Screenshot 2024-01-17 165751.png
Add this, and hit apply.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garrexalfa

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018

View attachment 3271392
Honestly you're not missing out on that much yet, but it's definitely something to look forward to