VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Honestly you're not missing out on that much yet, but it's definitely something to look forward to
hey thanks, unfortunately I had to go back to work so I decided to gather some feedback just with the first minigame. But I'm certainly committed to continuing and if everything goes well we'll have more soon

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I hope you will write an actualy story for this because this is very basic so far you need an actual build up that leads to sex, not just start with it, its not gonna make anyone interested, also fullscreen would be appreciated

If you guys see this make sure to support him on patreon so he can continue the project, this looks really promising

Last edited:

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I hope you will write an actualy story for this because this is very basic so far you need an actual build up that leads to sex, not just start with it, its not gonna make anyone interested, also fullscreen would be appreciated

If you guys see this make sure to support him on patreon so he can continue the project, this looks really promising
Hey, thanks for the comment. actually creating expectations beforehand is a good plot but my point is to enjoy it, I'm just not going to give any more details for spoiler reasons, I didn't want to spoil the plot.

But what I had thought at first was to give the player an attractive (but difficult) minigame and that he would only have another opportunity much later (because he would probably fail and lose points with his sister)

in the second scene he ends up harassing his mother and this would also take him away from the objective of being able to interact sexually with her.

I'm working on more scenes and I've already fixed the minigame, I plan to release at least one update so that anyone who wants to play an easier minigame can do so today.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The art seems different in a good way, also great you are not using that garbage unity like every other patreon shill uses.
What engine are you using BTW?
I hope you keep it up with the incest genre and have the girls getting it in all 3 holes. :giggle:
What are you on about, man. Unity is miles better than both Godot (this game) and Renpooh. It's an actual engine. Godot is too but is very limited, while Renpy is not an engine, but a framework.

None of those get even close to Unity. That is fact.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
NICE, another Open Source aficionado.

I personally can't stand closed source software, you got my vote amigo.
This is not open source. You cannot edit the game files.
That said, I think I know what you mean. But Godot is not actually open source. Renpy is among the only open source engines, but then again, it hasn't improved in 12-13 years and is based on code from 2008 or so.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Buddy, you should have waited with this release until there was at least five minutes of playtime. This way you risk that people remove and forget it forever, it's just not enough to get a feel of anything.
Also, oral sex? Not really. I feel like you abused the tags cause the space-mashing makes it totally impossible to actually follow the action. Also, there isn't really any.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
That said, I think I know what you mean. But Godot is not actually open source. Renpy is among the only open source engines, but then again, it hasn't improved in 12-13 years and is based on code from 2008 or so.
So what? Newer doesn't always mean better.

Case in point Unity vs. Re'npy.....Re'npy is the much better option for VN's. If you just want to play migiames all day then Unity is the one for you.

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
1705530026683.png

I may not understand the concept of open source in a broad sense, but I mean it. He and I were talking about the engine, and they advertise themselves as open source, what do you mean?

Buddy, you should have waited with this release until there was at least five minutes of playtime. This way you risk that people remove and forget it forever, it's just not enough to get a feel of anything.
Also, oral sex? Not really. I feel like you abused the tags cause the space-mashing makes it totally impossible to actually follow the action. Also, there isn't really any.

I understand it's a short demo but animations take work and I decided to test the waters since I needed to go back to work and wouldn't have as much time to invest in it as I did on my vacation.

You and many other people did not reach the oral sex scene that only appears after passing the first two steps, but the difficulty is being reduced and I intend to release an update to correct this later today.

Thank you for coming here and giving your comments to help us improve.

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
Is there a way to change the relationship or is it just a step-cest?

I intend to cover many possibilities and add more characters that will come from outside his family for him to have a relationship with [like friends and neighbors], but for now we only have 2 paths to follow: be successful in incest or not have sex

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I intend to cover many possibilities and add more characters that will come from outside his family for him to have a relationship with [like friends and neighbors], but for now we only have 2 paths to follow: be successful in incest or not have sex
I was referring to changing the relationship from stepmother to real mother to enforce the incest tag

Jul 25, 2022
The term stepcest is used to refer to stepfamily, stepmother, step-sister.

Many incest worshipers hate stepcest

Reactions: aze123451

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I was referring to changing the relationship from stepmother to real mother to enforce the incest tag
The term stepcest is used to refer to stepfamily, stepmother, step-sister.

Many incest worshipers hate stepcest
Ah, I thought the initial problem was different, thank you both for your clarification, yes this is also conditioned on the development of the next chapters. I'm really sorry for the mistake

I also just finished the mini game adjustments in v.0.2 I will update now, wait for updates and thank you!

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Do not spread lies please. If you aren't proficient in the topic or discussion do not share opinion. Or at least check your claims.

Unity is superior in every aspect, but UNITY isn't open source. GODOT IS.

That means the engine and the source code can be independently checked or improved/edit.
The potential of GODOT is far greater in the long run. In both as performance and legal issues. But at the moment you are correct GODOT is very lackluster, but for developers NOT end users.

As for THIS particular game, it is developer build and their choice on HOW they will build it. Source code can be encrypted but unfortunately it can be decoded(cracked/decompiled) if someone is persistent enough.

For Devs this ->

Last edited:
Reactions: MushHead