VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
The issue with the first minigame is due to the refresh rate. I couldn't fill the bar both in the space and mouse click versions, but when I lowered my monitor's refresh rate to 60 from 165, it worked perfectly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MushHead

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The issue with the first minigame is due to the refresh rate. I couldn't fill the bar both in the space and mouse click versions, but when I lowered my monitor's refresh rate to 60 from 165, it worked perfectly.
that would make sense

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024

Unfortunately today I didn't have time to work on it.

Thank you very much for the information, this will definitely help fix the problem for most people.

I'll be back soon with updates.

Reactions: flufffydoggo

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
how does the mani game scene works? I mashed the spacebar the whole time and he ended up cumming on her face and she gets upset, is that it? or am I doing something wrong?

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
how does the mani game scene works? I mashed the spacebar the whole time and he ended up cumming on her face and she gets upset, is that it? or am I doing something wrong?
never mind, you need to keep the bar on the green area, didn't noticed that before. great game, keep the good work dev

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the comment, I intend to continue!
I want to add that I believe the majority would appreciate if you can give the player the option to enjoy the animations/sounds before going to the next scene, mini games are fun and it adds more excitement to the scene and I am not against that, but to go immediately to the next scene without giving the player the option to press next will steal the beauty and fun of these animations.

again your game has the potential as everyone is agreeing here, just please don't rush it, slow build up and story will make it 10 times better.

good luck

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I want to add that I believe the majority would appreciate if you can give the player the option to enjoy the animations/sounds before going to the next scene, mini games are fun and it adds more excitement to the scene and I am not against that, but to go immediately to the next scene without giving the player the option to press next will steal the beauty and fun of these animations.

again your game has the potential as everyone is agreeing here, just please don't rush it, slow build up and story will make it 10 times better.

good luck
Your comment is very accurate and appreciated. Thanks for the tips, I'll do that as soon as possible. And I will maintain development as best I can without running over things

Reactions: flufffydoggo

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I will be providing a link here with 3 versions for anyone interested in helping me fix the problem with the monitors' refresh rate x fps in the game.

If the game appears frozen for you, please try these three different versions and tell me if any of them work for you:

THX for collaboration!

Reactions: adri12

chunkee

Nov 7, 2021
every time i try and download it regardless of version it gets flagged as a virus. imma keep this bookmarked until a fix is thru tho bc it looks promising

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
every time i try and download it regardless of version it gets flagged as a virus. imma keep this bookmarked until a fix is thru tho bc it looks promising
Hello, it's a false positive from Godot (engine), I saw comments about removing a file from it, but without this file the game doesn't work. I'll try to fix it soon along with the fps problem, or if not I'll be forced to change my engine. Thanks for the comment

Caiozera.626

Jan 17, 2024
I played the game, and the poses are really good. The drawing is well done. I think the interface could use some tweaks, but overall, it's cool.

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
I like it, but is it supposed to be like three scenes, then game over? I can't even fap on half of them cause I have to keep clicking super fast. also it's super small on all of my screens. I had to lower my resolution to like 600x800

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I will be providing a link here with 3 versions for anyone interested in helping me fix the problem with the monitors' refresh rate x fps in the game.

If the game appears frozen for you, please try these three different versions and tell me if any of them work for you:

Mega

THX for collaboration!
i apologies i am still having the issue on my PC on all version

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
I like it, but is it supposed to be like three scenes, then game over? I can't even fap on half of them cause I have to keep clicking super fast. also it's super small on all of my screens. I had to lower my resolution to like 600x800
Thanks for the comment, actually yes the game is short, it has 3 minigame scenes with 7 animations depending on your performance.
The game works in windowed mode for now at 800x600.
I will improve this for the next updates.