VN Others Family Issues [v0.2.1] [MushHead]

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
There will be voyerismo?

one of the paths leads to voyeur scenes with your mother/stepmother or sister/stepsister involved with third parties

the whole story is not written but this was already planned

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
That's some sexy art, and decent animation. Only thing missing is more of it. Good luck, FungTop :KEK: and congrats on your first game.
hey friend, thanks for the comment. I will strive to bring more gameplay soon.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

flufffydoggo

Dec 29, 2023
MushHead Just checked out your updated version 0.2.1. that was a much-needed update with some good improvements! I liked being able to watch and enjoy the animations rather than having to absolutely smash my keyboard to check 'em out. the fullscreen mode still only *really* works with 600x800 but solves the game from having to be windowed to admire the artwork so it's still a marked improvement. great job!

Reactions: MushHead

MushHead

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2024
MushHead Just checked out your updated version 0.2.1. that was a much-needed update with some good improvements! I liked being able to watch and enjoy the animations rather than having to absolutely smash my keyboard to check 'em out. the fullscreen mode still only *really* works with 600x800 but solves the game from having to be windowed to admire the artwork so it's still a marked improvement. great job!
Thank you, it's great to receive feedback like yours, I'm happy that these changes were relevant to you, and I'll work to make fullscreen work properly, it turns out that some things work on my machine and I don't have much feedback from friends to tell me whether things work properly in other setups. Anyway, I hope to be able to bring a next update soon and satisfy more questions that are open

Jizz Cannon

Mar 10, 2018
Honestly the art is amazing, gameplay is alright. I look forward to seeing more of this game, got high hopes for this project.

Reactions: MushHead