Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it? The description doesn't really tell you anything about the tone or direction of the erotic content.

Reactions: RULU-ENNO

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Gallery save is file 5, for those who want to skip through to the sex scenes. However, I recommend playing through the story of this game. Even though it looks simple, context matters, especially knowing what led up to the scenes. Especially with 14 new events, it'd be worth the time invested.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Honestly, I don't mind the artstyle, even if it has chins so sharp that they can open up a can of SpaghettiOs, while the same face design is reused for every character. (I'm a One Piece fan:4Head:)

What I do mind is that whenever the face is too high/small,
they look like they're about to bet their lives away in a children's card games
1720762718345.png 1720762750216.jpeg

Jul 17, 2021
so like who do you play as in this game before i get it do you play as miyu or somone else idk cause these people have another game where u play as like a twink and i wanna know if this is the same or not

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
what does this +1 means? I ask because i have only seen it here.
that someone says the same or agrees with teh statement abobe him.
example person A wites "i like the story of the game" person B wanted to say the same as Person A so instead to write the same thing again person B just responds with "+1"

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes