Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Plop!

Donor
May 28, 2017
There is actually a mod for the QSP making things better.
This one will needs one too, reading the comments.
It does not need a mod.

What it needs is:
1) a story writer that makes a story that makes sense and is kind of logical
2) a developer that brings structure to the code
3) a tester that does not let things be published before at least the core functionality is kind of working.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It does not need a mod.

What it needs is:
3) a tester that does not let things be published before at least the core functionality is kind of working.
I better hope for a mod at this point.
This game has the same problems as the one before, so there is more chance of a mod tweaking things for the better, than for a global enhancement of the game quality by dev himself.

Reactions: Plop!

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It does not need a mod.

What it needs is:
It's the same as the first game, so complicated that it'd make getting laid in real life seem simple. Heck, figuring out the mind of a woman at this point would be simple compared to trying to figure out the paths in this game or the first without a full guide.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is anyone willing to put an updated MAC zip file on there for me and tag it to OP? Por flavor :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Are you related to the programmer since this is by far the worst game out there when it comes to playability. I keep on trying but it is impossible to get anything done. On top of that the game keeps on making weird jumps in time. I give my wife a massage and suddenly it is 7am again.

It is completely unplayable and the parts that seem to make sense are broken beyond belief
Ow I totally miss-posted.
I meant the change they made here:
Thought this was a feedback thread. LOL

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo] - Original Size: 875MB

Download PC/Mac (346MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo] - Original Size: 875MB

Download PC/Mac (346MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a special version of 7 zip I need to DL for mac? didnt see it on main page.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone help me to get, like, any somewhat NSFW scene?
There is one sex scene, two blowjobs and one handjob in the renders, and a bunch of topless pics. But good luck getting to any of those - the fight that the first quest hint talks about only triggers on day 30 (!), and that's where you get the femdom scene. Everything else requires more grinding, except for tanning and spanking.

Marc_5

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys!
There are no errors (bugs) in the game – we’re checking each version for operability before releasing it. Sometimes the game crashes, but these are flaws of the Renpy software (we encountered such cases a few times). If you encounter some bug (we may miss something), please, let us know about it posting a screenshot and we’ll fix it right away and we’ll be grateful to you for a specific help.

The difficulty level of this game is almost the same as of some other games. Sine the majority of players doesn’t like such difficulty, we’re actively changing it, thinking of some other variants of the game development.

Right now, as an example, we made the entire thread with Angelica. In order to complete events with Angelica the only thing you need is to communicate with her, choosing correct answers, and to have a couple of items from your Inventory that are mentioned in the instruction attached to the game. If you choose an incorrect answer, the same dialogue will recur in three days.

It would be great if you could let us know if you like to complete some specific events with Angelica in the game, if you want to see the same completion of events with other characters of the game, and what exactly we should change in your opinion.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys!
There are no errors (bugs) in the game
Off the top of my head, I can think of a several inconsistencies and sequencing issues that would be bugs in a different game, but the only oddity that's obviously unintended is the midnight swim sequence with missing text.
Oh, and I think one of Foxy's morning scenes threw an exception, and I remember a savegame-preventing naming exception at some point in the timeline, likely from this game.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
If any of you really want to help the developers fix bugs, send them a detailed step-by-step description of how to recreate the problem you observed, and a detailed description of exactly what you were doing (e.g. "I used the keyboard arrow key to navigate to the next screen", vs. "I used the mouse button to navigate to the next screen").

Screenshots can be helpful but often tell only a tiny portion of the story. Include them if they help describe the issue, but don't rely on screenshots alone to tell the developers what happened.

Anybody who has worked software development and does troubleshooting and bug fixes can tell you - the detail of the problem report (or lack thereof) makes all the difference between discovering the reason for the bug and fixing it, or not finding the reason and the bug staying in the code.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
a detailed description of exactly what you were doing (e.g. "I used the keyboard arrow key to navigate to the next screen", vs. "I used the mouse button to navigate to the next screen").
I appreciate that it's difficult to track down some bugs without such instruction, but in a lot of these games the steps taken include some form of "I used the software for 4 hours and then a scene didn't appear" - hardly helpful. Fortunately, 95% of the bugs in Ren'Py games involve typos in variable names, so they're easy to identify simply from the error messages that appear, and often aren't even dependent on user behavior.

In my case, I simply wanted to argue against the attitudes that I've seen in some developers (and users), of "if it doesn't crash it works" and even "if it doesn't crash on my computer it works". Troubleshooting can't begin until trouble is acknowledged.

manticore97

Jul 14, 2018
I finally convinced Foxy to tan topless but every time I go out to visit her at 15:00 when she is doing so, I get the error screen telling me that I am missing the files necessary for that, not just the pictures such as this file
"events/Foxy/PoolTopless/5.jpg"
but the event files as well. Tried redownloading it to see if it was just my bitdefender freaking out but it still did not have the files. Any help would be fantastic!

Marius van Niekerk

Jul 18, 2017
I get this error when Foxy is suppose to be topless at pool?? any help out there?? thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'events/Foxy/PoolTopless/3.jpg'> 3840 2160 True>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1119, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Foxy/PoolTopless/3.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/locations/pool.rpyc", line 256, in script call
File "game/script.rpyc", line 1119, in script
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 1119, in <module>
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
child = cache.get(self.image)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\Submission.Family_Life-2-0.2.5-market\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/Foxy/PoolTopless/3.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Семейная жизнь Педро Иванова–Морган–Перестрелло - 2. Покорность. 0.2.5
Fri Oct 05 19:36:20 2018

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes