Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gobber

Dec 10, 2017
This is the latest quest hint the game gave me after finishing second level

"There are a lot of other events in the game despite the central thread the walkthrough to which we provided."

"For example, you can start running in the morning. Soon after you’ll be able to communicate with Lola…"

"After a couple of runnings you’ll be able to start doing sports together with Angelica and Foxy…"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The pic on the 1st post show this 109754_10.jpg
Tag say its male domination.
  • male domination [Used when a character submits to a male character via domination.]
    female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]

To me it looks like female domination.

@Bloo @Ryahn @jande21

Because of mind control I don't play this type of games or I would have fixed it if it was needed.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The pic on the 1st post show this View attachment 130708
  • male domination [Used when a character submits to a male character via domination.]
    female domination [Used when a character submits to a female character via domination.]

@Bloo @Ryahn @jande21

Because of mind control I don't play this type of games or I would have fixed it if it was needed.

don't judge a book by its cover aka. don't think it's female dom because the girl is on top

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
don't judge a book by its cover aka. don't think it's female dom because the girl is on top
With all due respect that is a male submitting to a female.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
This is a very good example for the fact, that a developer does not need RAGS to make an utterly unplayable and unenjoyable game.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Soooooo much grinding, just to meet a "only for VIP" message when things are starting to heat up...got to love it!

Reactions: Scrichta

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

@Bloo @Ryahn @jande21

Tag updated

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I'm a little desabused:
1) I'can't load my old saves.
2) starting a new game, i'm waiting the computer guy at least for a week and he don't came.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Screenshot (39).jpg Can anyone explain the Hint given? I've tried entering at 5.AM with no luck Any help would be welcome! Screenshot (39).jpg

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Got to sleep in your bedroom at 23:00 (11PM) Morning at 05:00, choose: get out of the bed, stay in the room and pick your cellphone on nightstand then call the computer guy

Reactions: Jackbite
Sep 16, 2016
  • Because of mind control I don't play this type of games or I would have fixed it if it was needed.
Can i ask you why you don´t like "mind control games"? I don´t like them because I always feel like I´m raping someone, because I´m forcing someone to have sex with my character, and also I like relatioship development, and with mind control it is basically always free sex. That is why I don´t play them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can i ask you why you don´t like "mind control games"? I don´t like them because I always feel like I´m raping someone, because I´m forcing someone to have sex with my character, and also I like relatioship development, and with mind control it is basically always free sex. That is why I don´t play them.
Mind control for sex is rape.

Reactions: Deleted member 3945

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not the best place to discuss it. Probably there is already a thread in general discussion about this argument. If not you can open a new one.

Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Stupid question....where is the front door lol
Remember the search bar is your best friend in this forum.
I mean why waiting when it took me 15 seconds to find the answer?

the second spoiler.

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Despite all the 'warnings' about the grind and content and other stuff I downloaded this game (was bored). Next time I'll listen and pay more attention.

Where do I start? The grind is stupid, events tied to specific times/days/places is ridiculous and moreover, even after following what I would presume stands for a walkthrough (an image with arrows and choices etc) I still had an issue with some characters.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes