Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This character is for the new game, not for Pedro.

Our artists are using professional software and they create models by themselves. This model is created from scratch. We don’t take ready-made models from DAZ.
We’ll be happy to get some good advise on how to make the model that we published more attractive sexually.
Well then your preview model is sexy for my taste. Liked her boobs size and shape. I am bored seeing huge boobs in every game. Dress on her is awesome and very detail textured.

About Pedro models: With better skin shades and with light makeup they will look great. (Lola's pinky lipstick a bit turn off)

How you dress up these models? Clothes mostly very detailed on these models.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
We almost finished the Pedro 1 game. As far as we know, this game is the biggest on the number of events and text pages as of today.
The version 0.1.5 of the Pedro 2 game is out already. We will release it for the public soon.

Our team started working on the new game, and since we have a negative experience — models for the Pedro 2 game were criticized so much, we want to know your opinion about one of the characters of our new game.
Do you like this model?
Maybe, you have any thoughts on how we can make her more sexually attractive?
First, thank you for answering my previous question.

Second, in response to your question. Generally, in my opinion, there are a few things that make computer models/characters/figures look 'fake.'
- Hair/Generally. The bad renderings I've seen before make the hair appear to be either one solid shape (a hair helmet) or the vectored groups of lines creating 'the hair' make the character appear to have hair plugs. Some times this may be the result of placing the camera too close to the model.
- Pedro/Hair. Wasn't particularly natural looking. I agree that the character 'wants' longer, 1980's long feathered hair. But it always looked like it was blowing in the wind. I think, in part, might have been what some people reacted too. See gravity comment below. Also most males in games are free of ANY body hair (save their head) which is not very realistic IMO, even though I know the reason why this is probably done. Rendering difficulty and realistic looks? I see Pedro as having body hair and probably some musculature too (maybe more as you progress?) You need more contrast between male and female in these games (again IMO.) I think that it might help him look more masculine. I found him to be the least 'convincing' of all the characters.
- Angelica/Hair. She looked like she had a 1950's beehive hairdo. Probably not the sexiest look for her. See hair helmet comment above.
- Different Hairstyles generally are a good way to differentiate/add variety to all the female characters IMO.
- Pubic hair. Not everyone-female AND male in the entire world is shaved bald... especially men. Adds variety and realism, again IMO. Maybe Lola is the only one that trims and she encourages the other girls to do the same, or I suppose you could even incorporate it into the story as an element of 'control' over the girls? If Pedro is is charge, later on he states his preference, or if he has been cucked, another male does it?...
- Skin. Human skin is actually somewhat translucent (responding differently to light.) So any solid color or applied 'skin' on a wire-frame model can make it difficult to replicate true human skin in a computer rendering. That said, provided that the skin doesn't appear to have a 'plastic' or 'wet' sheen to it (unless the character is wet...) I'm usually good with. But, if a character us in a pool swimming or showering, their hair should not have the same volume nor look the same when dry/out of the pool.
- I like a light 'dusting' of freckles on redheads and others with light/fair skin. It's more realistic and adds variety.
- Proportions. This is strictly personal preference here. I prefer characters with more realistic proportions. Most games now seem to have all women with gigantic boobs and asses, and men with 18-24 inch cocks. If you want bigger that's fine, but keep it in the realm of possibility and not 'cartoony'...
- Lighting. Can make an OK model look great, or a great model look OK.
- Gravity. For example, if you want a model (male or female) to have long hair or jewelry (necklaces earrings, etc.) and they are sitting over top of someone in bed, their hair and jewelry (ex. necklace) hang down (pointing to the floor.) NOT remain exactly the same as when standing.

Now, all that said, I liked the sample character shown a lot. But I didn't have a big problem with Laura (?) previously. It was Pedro primarily.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

MegaV

May 30, 2017
We almost finished the Pedro 1 game. As far as we know, this game is the biggest on the number of events and text pages as of today.
The version 0.1.5 of the Pedro 2 game is out already. We will release it for the public soon.

Our team started working on the new game, and since we have a negative experience — models for the Pedro 2 game were criticized so much, we want to know your opinion about one of the characters of our new game.
Do you like this model?
This model seems great to be honest and I wouldn't change any of the models in the game right now, I know theres a few issues with shading and lighting but that's about it. Don't change the models just stick to the script.

aknicai

May 5, 2017
I have a problem after a call the computer guy, nothing happen, he never go to the house? what can i do?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
is a game with a drag queen as mc?, or is this an operated on woman ??? a man can not be that at least the/the/the mc looks more like a woman than anything else especially with this really ridiculous hairstyle

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

Do you like this model?
Hi Marc, Are you directly involved in the development of perestrello's games?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi Marc, Are you directly involved in the development of perestrello's games?
Yes he is.
Hello guys. I’m a member of the game development team.
Please, take into account that you have a beta-version of the game and we wanted to make the interface different from other games. That’s why we made our own variant.

Reactions: wep

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
any sex with other than your wife in this version? I liked the spanking but it was like no does the spanking come back how much can you really do in this version?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
i bet i need to wait till next year or more than that until i can get the full version of this game to have fun... Hope this will be great in the future.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to get to the second level of the game. I've gotten everyone to 100/100, and I'm currently sleeping in the Guest room. I haven't been attempting to heal the relationship with my wife, since I'm trying to do sports with Angelica, who still has a 30% chance of kicking me out. I followed the hints from my office, but all that's left is the healing of the relationship. Must I complete that to advance levels?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Heh, went to download this and glanced at the zip file. Thought it said "Life of Pedo" and was like WTF... lol

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Is this a Father - Daughter Incest game??? If that guy is the son of this family, they need to make him look's much younger.
That guy look's like he is around 30-35 years old.....

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I was going to try this game, but couldn't make the screen smaller than "in your face". I guess I'm still use to the old rpgm games.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is this a Father - Daughter Incest game??? If that guy is the son of this family, they need to make him look's much younger.
That guy look's like he is around 30-35 years old.....
Yes to incest game.

In QSP version they were young too. Mom Laura was Jenna Haze.
Logically you’re right they should be at least over 45. I didn’t mind it cause wife was Jenna haze in game. :p

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
This game is UNSTABLE!

One - two crashesh per DAY, 90% chance to reloead the game after waking up. Saving all the time and re-starting the game.

It's frustrating.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
not sure if my game is bugged but i bought clothes for myself just to see what it would do and now i can't order anything from the delivery system. it seems to always be full and tells me to do it tomorrow, which never works. any one else have this problem?

edit: i went through a week and it seems to have cleared. not sure if this is intended.

zwrw21

Jun 6, 2017
not sure if my game is bugged but i bought clothes for myself just to see what it would do and now i can't order anything from the delivery system. it seems to always be full and tells me to do it tomorrow, which never works. any one else have this problem?

edit: i went through a week and it seems to have cleared. not sure if this is intended.
coz the order is big it pause deliver for 5 days on 6 day u can re-order

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes