Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Needs a walkthrough or written clearer as to what to do otherwise you will waste MUCH more time figuring out stupid things like how to use a simple mobile phone after you have picked it up rather than actually playing the game.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Really confusing, no idea where to go or what to, just going round in mind numbing circles
QSP version was also like this. Without walkthrough and especially without mod, It was impossible to finish the game.
- Turn around mode adds extra confusion.
- He didn't add the two neighbours yet. (Adams and Madison) We'll swear more when he did. x'D

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Will be helpful if Dev adds character icons for to let us know which room is occupied.
It is almost same like QSP version therefore i know where family members are mostly.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
This is without a doubt one of the worst games I had the stupid idea of downloading.

Not even for free this is worth it. You should pay people to play this crap.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I read some players found a way to pickup the phone, give the coffee, etc. Can anyone share this please? Clicking nore the space bar seem to work in this game
Thx

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I think the most confusing thing about this game is for those players who haven't played QSP games, including the first game in this series.

The mains thing to note is that you are grinding towards some stat with the girls all of the time. So when the game hint says to Listen to Lola at the pool, it means do that a ton until all of the girls' corruption stat is high enough. I'm not sure the number, but cheating it to 100 works in this case. Everything is like that. You'll probably have to do each step a bunch of times to raise whatever stat is being looked for enough.

The other thing that is events have very specific times/locations, often including a day of the week. So when the hint says to give Foxy the lingerie, it wants you to do so at a specific time and/or location. In her room, in this case; not sure if there is also an exact time for this one. You can't give it to her when you see her in the kitchen or elsewhere. The game has a specific (possibly stupid) plan and it will only let you interact when it wants you to (when there is a little portrait in the corner, for example).

Basically, they brought all of the bullshit from Russian QSP games into RenPy.

Most people probably shouldn't play this until it is much further along and someone has done a walkthrough or modded it. Personally, I find QSP games much easier to mod than Renpy (though Renpy is easier to cheat in with the built-in console), so I'm not sure how quickly anyone will be jumping on to do a proper mod of this insanity.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I read some players found a way to pickup the phone, give the coffee, etc. Can anyone share this please? Clicking nore the space bar seem to work in this game
Thx
I was able to pick up the phone after learning that the internet didn't work. At 5am I was just able to click on it in the bedroom while the wife was sleeping. I never tried to take it. Just did the call to the 'plumber' right there. It has a hover highlight effect when it can be interacted with just like the laptop does.

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
I was able to pick up the phone after learning that the internet didn't work. At 5am I was just able to click on it in the bedroom while the wife was sleeping. I never tried to take it. Just did the call to the 'plumber' right there. It has a hover highlight effect when it can be interacted with just like the laptop does.
Yes but i thought the plumber was to fix a sink in 1 of the girls bathrooms but the actual quest was to fix the internet which you wouldn't call a plumber for?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hint: "Take the cellphone from the table beside your bed"

Me: "How the fuck do i do that?"

=============

Ooops

Just looked a couple up up and found something.

Now i just have to figure out how to make the hover highlight actually come on when i hover...

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yes - this is a grind fest and yes - when you first start playing, it's as confusing as hell... but having stuck to it & kept going, the game is pretty cool. I will definitely be keeping an eye on it because it "might" be the game I was originally hoping BB was going to be... plenty of corrupting - or helping to corrupt - your family to either become your very own 'Harem' or to be a total degenerate perv & see the women in the house subjected to all sorts of lewdness at the hands of others (Orgy Central? :))!

The 3D models are all really attractive without being super models and I am enjoying the slow corruption process.

Hopefully the dev keeps going along these lines and I might even become a patreon if he does! LOL!!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If dev simplfies things in game, will be easier for people who never played QSP version before. He can start with removing the turn around mode.

And we are lucky in this Ren'py version. In QSP one without mod we were taking daily shower, shaving beard daily, gym, going to barber shop monthly to keep MC handsome and high charisma. And weekly chores like looking after baby, clean rooms etc was like hell without mod. Not mentioning eating for energy. :p

Hard to compare this game with BB. This game will be very kinky cause this dev. We’ll see when the neighbours join this grinding adventure. :p Even just Lola is enough for kinks. In QSP version in one path Lola helped Johnny to turn Gina to a nympho, in other path Lola turned Gina into a submissive petgirl. Lola won`t be enough for dev, he announced that he’ll add more characters. Beware the Johnny!x'D:test3:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does the MC get the babysitter to stop being mad at him? Is the endgame getting rid of Lola and having sex with everyone else?!

Reactions: lord_edward2

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thx
this actually sounds quite hillarious.
people found a way to pick up a phone and give someone a coffee XD.
thanks to infos like that i won't even THINK about trying out the game. jeez, when people already get frustrated picking up a stupid phone o.o, then you know, the game's a shitty mess.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I actually am intrigued by a 'redo' with the same characters, but the user interface is horrible.

Here are just a few ideas to help add much needed clarity/simplification. ALL the rooms are visible at ALL times. None of this collapsing/expanding string of bubbles (of rooms/locations.) Make that element constant, at all times. If you don't like the look of two LABELED floor plans stacked on top of another, at least give me two (stacked) rows of bubble/room locations, one per floor. AND identify/label them or in some way correlate them to the views. Otherwise players will just guess at like I did for (too long of) a time. Either that, or they will quit because they might not be willing to sift through it, like I did...

Please indicate with rooms are occupied on this bubbles or room guide. Please don't make me CLICK on every single room, every single hour to see who might or might not be there...

Please put of name under the NPC head that is talking in the 'thought/speech' window.

There are a number of times the 'thought/speech' window is too small for the text and it gets cut off.

The 'weight' of the game is not good right now. WAY too much 'Grinding.' There were some quest lines/events that took two weeks (or more?) to resolve and the player can advance only one hour at a time? With not much else to do? Dial it Way down to a matter of days...

All that said, sorta liked it, once I figured out all the stuff that I really shouldn'd have been made to work that hard at...

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I have a few questions for anyone that may have actually figured it out...

1. Is there anything to be done about Angelique when it says that she is upset with you? Talking to her at dinner obviously doesn't do the trick...

2. What kind of drink and when do you give it to Laura to patch things up with her?

3. How do you get past 100+ with the girls? It says that if you reject Lola you get that, but you tell her 'no' and she still locks you out of your daughters room?

Marc_5

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys. I’m a member of the game development team.
Please, take into account that you have a beta-version of the game and we wanted to make the interface different from other games. That’s why we made our own variant.
It’s hard to predict the reaction of a great number of people… and we didn’t manage to make an interface that everybody would love from the first attempt.
Now we’re actively correcting the interface, making it what our players want it to be. We also read comments on this forum and we take into account your opinion when making corrections… Thanks to all of those whose remarks were subjective.

We corrected it all in the second version of the game — 0.1.5, and it will be publicly available soon and we hope that you’ll like this version of the game because our artists have been working on images of this game for over a year…
The images are made using professional software in a photorealism style. These images have a lot of details and textures that DAZ doesn’t have, and rendering such a resolution using render farms is very expensive (such animation costs a lot) and we just can’t always render several variants of illumination leaving only one of them… it’s very difficult to create such images… nevertheless, we’re planning on making a very big game with absolutely different plot development lines.
We’ve already started developing two different lines in the game and depending on your choice you’ll be able to take one of these two paths:
1. Leave things to luck — and your neighbors and anybody else will get the sex control over your family, and you’ll have to watch what these bastards will do… and help them.
2. Take Lola under your control and deprave the girls yourself…
We’ll add two other levels of the game later…
Apart from that, on each level you’ll be able to have sex with each girl in a great number of ways: there will be several different plot forks on each level of the game…

The only thing you need to do is to wait a little bit without railing against our game prematurely…

maik2578

May 1, 2018
grinding is ok when i see the effekt or counter elsewhere.
Graphic and gameplay till is ok but make better visible where the end of the current version.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes