Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Pedro and family, now who do they remind me of?? Just can't place there faces. I swear I've seen them somewhere hmmmm. Maybe someones offspring

Vendetta.jpg

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I can't figure out how to pick up the phone in the bedroom at 5:00 clicking does nothing. any ideas?

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Jesus christ what a confusing game, while playing it I swear I played it before but on QSP engine, it was no less confusing there, but with cheat mode made quite bearable

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Completely unplayable... I literally can not even trigger the very first quest to start. Says I am supposed to listen to Lola by the pool when they are all together and then go to my computer to start the quest. Played thru 3 days of visiting the pool at literally every available hour, Lola never says a single word (in fact no one does) and the quest start never triggers). So broken.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Loved the QSP version but this is just frustrating for me. I can't really get into a game flow, the user interface leaves you hanging in the air and the mechanics are not really clear. I end up clicking around a bit trying to get something going without ever feeling that I acheive anything. Will check it again in a few more versions if it gets them, but right now it's a pass.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Completely unplayable... I literally can not even trigger the very first quest to start. Says I am supposed to listen to Lola by the pool when they are all together and then go to my computer to start the quest. Played thru 3 days of visiting the pool at literally every available hour, Lola never says a single word (in fact no one does) and the quest start never triggers). So broken.
I think you had to pick the option of [Listen to her] out of 3 other when all the girls are sitting by the pool, It doesn't matter tbh, games a mess

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I think you had to pick the option of [Listen to her] out of 3 other when all the girls are sitting by the pool, It doesn't matter tbh, games a mess
Yeah I don't know, I restarted 3 times trying to trigger the quest to no avail. Did you get the Hint 1st? I wonder if getting the hint actually breaks the quest? Regardless it is clearly not worth playing at this point based on everyone's option so on to the heap it goes to maybe look at in a few versions... maybe.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
confusing as hell ^_- is best way to describe the game
hope to see it flushed out more later down the road
mostly the map ^_-

Drue

May 12, 2018
This game give me headache.. if not for quick navigation it will hard to find living room.
And where is the Phone? hint say will wake on laura room and the phone near the bed, after in and out room searching phone nearly 1 hours i give up and quit :disappointed:. It sad game look interesting but hard to play.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Tried, sat there for a few minutes...lost...exited and deleted...I have NO idea wtf this russian dude was thinking...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I 've tried the previous version/release of this game and:

comparing those two is just like somebody sat beside the developer and typed additional/missing parts.
Now it's at least playable.
I know where are the front doors, at last!, I managed to call the internet guy to repair the connection, I bought bikini for foxy, i managed to upset Alicia, got pictures of my daughters, learned about NLP on my laptop...WOW I'm impressed :)

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
how to call master? i woke up at 5 and took mobile, what to do next?
Don´t take the smartphone. You have to call directly the plumber. A little bit confusing, because i don´t associate a plumber with an IT-guy

edit: but yeah, this game is frustrating. And i have no hope for future releases. There are a lot of better games than this one

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes