Ren'Py Abandoned Family Life 2 - Obedience [v0.2.5] [Perestrelo]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
If you let Lola raise Obedience and Lasciviousness for you, does it lock the game into "cuck mode", preventing the advance to level 2?
Any way to raise them on my own (I have already read the hypnosis book)?

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I'm curious, has ANYONE unlocked level 2 yet? Or even finished the 'Get back with your wife' quest? I'm beginning to think both are myths...

That and anyway to unlock Lola's computer (password)?

The interface is better, but ordering stuff is still WAY to slow and buggy. It's has sort of a 'spin the wheel of chance' feel to it...

So in this world, you can order anything for free but you can only order one thing, every two days? Really? It just adds NEEDLESS grind by adding days and days to a quest.

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
You mean the "tadaaah you reached level 2 of the game, you can now fuck without Lola's permission, here, have a quest to bang your wife. Oh and by the way, this just locked the running in the morning thing that could have opened up scenes with Angelica, Foxy and Lola." or is there again another layer of grind?

Reactions: Scrichta

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
You mean the "tadaaah you reached level 2 of the game, you can now fuck without Lola's permission, here, have a quest to bang your wife. Oh and by the way, this just locked the running in the morning thing that could have opened up scenes with Angelica, Foxy and Lola." or is there again another layer of grind?
Yeah, I guess I mean 'that' level. Since I haven't managed to grind there myself...

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, I guess I mean 'that' level. Since I haven't managed to grind there myself...
The main issue with the game is how it won't tell you what changed as a consequence to your choice. It's actually quite easy to cut yourself from a chain of scenes. Also I don't know if reaching level 2 is worth it, I suppose that now with 1.5 you can get another scene with your wife, but as of 1.3 I only found one sex scene where you fail to pleasure your wife (learn to pleasure her next version!) and that's it. Angelica is still pissed, and no other interaction was opened that I found.

Otherwise you need to do the coffee in bed scene at least once, buy massaging oil, massage foxy in her room until you can't anymore, than hang out in the main room of the 1st level, where you can masage Gina. After a while and a few bottles, you go to the bedroom, wait until you get the option to beg your wife for forgiveness, make sure you massage her, maybe you need to do feet and back once, maybe only one of them, maybe more. Now, the days when you can take the high alcohol cocktail, wait into the room until the option to talk with your wife shows up. Sit in armchair, tell her something, don't lay. Rinse and repeat until she forgives you. You should save before each try to exeplore what you'll have missed by going to the second level.

But again, I'm really not sure it's worth it.

Reactions: Scrichta

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
The main issue with the game is how it won't tell you what changed as a consequence to your choice. It's actually quite easy to cut yourself from a chain of scenes. Also I don't know if reaching level 2 is worth it, I suppose that now with 1.5 you can get another scene with your wife, but as of 1.3 I only found one sex scene where you fail to pleasure your wife (learn to pleasure her next version!) and that's it. Angelica is still pissed, and no other interaction was opened that I found.

Otherwise you need to do the coffee in bed scene at least once, buy massaging oil, massage foxy in her room until you can't anymore, than hang out in the main room of the 1st level, where you can masage Gina. After a while and a few bottles, you go to the bedroom, wait until you get the option to beg your wife for forgiveness, make sure you massage her, maybe you need to do feet and back once, maybe only one of them, maybe more. Now, the days when you can take the high alcohol cocktail, wait into the room until the option to talk with your wife shows up. Sit in armchair, tell her something, don't lay. Rinse and repeat until she forgives you. You should save before each try to exeplore what you'll have missed by going to the second level.

But again, I'm really not sure it's worth it.
Yes, I'd agree insofar as the main issues are with the interface and a general lack of in-game device functionality (i.e. Ordering system wait times and one item per couple days, no indication of how much massage oil you have in your inventory, and then have to wait another day to reorder, you can only see that inventory and submission levels of the girls in the computer room, stuff like that only delays and adds frustration, not enjoyment to the game...) A good game 'interface' disappears after a while, giving you the required information to successfully play the game. There are no solid 'clues' in the story writing or the interface. The only way to figure out the next location and time is the hint. At least they added the character pics to the room icons. Version 1.3 was a click fest, since you literally had to physically look into each room EVERY hour... The hints are relatively straightforward at least, except for the oddly phrased translations. The models (except Pedro-not 'crazy' about him) are fine, and the premise is intriguing (as least to me anyway...)

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
how do i "read" the books i order online?
Like most things in this game, you can only do it in your office. It 'allows' you to read 20% of one book once a day. You must finish all of one book before it allows you to search your computer before even ordering the next, if I recall correctly. I think the book becomes an icon on the bottom of the screen maybe.

Reactions: Jackbite

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
Look son, eric version female. We need fuuta and this games it's complete. <3

Gobber

Dec 10, 2017
So I finished the second level (wife now lets me sleep in bed again).
The key is to give her breakfast in bed, do a neck massage at around 18 I think. then finish with talking with her at 23:00 with a drink in inventory and picking "have something to say" followed by "talk with her some more".
The problem is you need to grind repeat it a couple of times. I had to look in the code, and saw that the evening response changes. last time she will let you stay the night and forgives you in the morning.

I have yet to start the new stuff yet, but the game said I've unlocked new events...whatever those are..

and you CAN save anywhere. I dont know if that got added in new release

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes