Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Help

Aug 5, 2016
You haven't completed all of Foxy's dialogue events (eventsFoxy variable should equal 20 if you have). Keep visiting and talking with Foxy between the hours of 19 and 22 with a gift. The easiest way to do this is to visit her in her room at hour 20 or the dining room at hour 19. Good luck!
ohhh ok, thanks for the help!

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Opinions Wanted

I've been toying with the idea of adding some extreme sex clips to the game but don't want to ruin the game for people who don't like that sort of thing. The events would have elements of the following: forced sex, punishment, crying, slapping, etc. I need opinions on this from the players. There would be a reason for them, and they wouldn't involve the current characters in the game except for Pedro. They wouldn't be rape scenes but more like forced/coerced/somewhat deserved (debatable) punishment events.

I fully understand that there is a fine line between rape (which I won't add) and forced/coerced sex (they don't want to do it at all but go along with it for various reasons).

I don't want to offend supporters of the game and mod so I welcome opinions. If I did add these types of events it would be for the purpose of exposing the "dark side" of Pedro. I guess I could also give players an option to opt-out. Let me know what you think.
I think that Pedro's dark side is something worth exploring (well beyond his views about what family life should be). The 1.4.5 update did add some light bdsm tones to existing characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to hear you are not willing to do anything to radical, but I for one would like to explore the dark side of Pedro.

Plus the option of an opt out would be a great way to not alienate any players who wouldn't want to explore that side of Pedro. But lets just face it Pedro is pretty messed up in the head:winkytongue:.

John Zulu

Oct 22, 2016
How do you get the group sex quests to trigger with Foxy?

I've got to the point where she is on her phone sending selfies in the hall and then says some friends are coming over in 20 minutes but nothing seems to happen after that.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
How do you get the group sex quests to trigger with Foxy?

I've got to the point where she is on her phone sending selfies in the hall and then says some friends are coming over in 20 minutes but nothing seems to happen after that.
Did you check the cam in your office?

John Zulu

Oct 22, 2016
Yup, checked it straight after she says about them coming over in 20 mins, got a message saying nothing interesting, one showing anton shooting her and a masturbation scene for her saying she might have turned into a nympho.

Does this have to trigger on a certain day or time?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Yup, checked it straight after she says about them coming over in 20 mins, got a message saying nothing interesting, one showing anton shooting her and a masturbation scene for her saying she might have turned into a nympho.

It might just seem you did pick a wrong choice or haven't advanced enough on her path, Probably the latter. Could you upload your save? If you do @spectre1viper could you take a look at it?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

You probably need to progress further in Foxy's path. I wrote a detailed walkthrough for Foxy's "nymphomaniac" path. There is a gap between Foxy's walkthrough and my walkthrough since Foxy's walkthrough for the original game is far from complete. My walkthrough is complete, however there are approximately seven events that you have to find your way through between the two paths (Foxy's walkthrough ending and the beginning of Foxy's new "nymphomaniac" path). I will try and update Foxy's original path far enough to reach the beginning of my new path for Foxy in the next version.

If you are stuck and can't progress any further, attach your save game and I'll take a look.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
I downloaded the previous version and updated manually ( from 1.3 to 1.45 i believe ) and the size of pic folder is about 19 gb . And now i do fresh install (1.45) but its only about 14gb somehow . Whats the correct one?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You probably need to progress further in Foxy's path. I wrote a detailed walkthrough for Foxy's "nymphomaniac" path. There is a gap between Foxy's walkthrough and my walkthrough since Foxy's walkthrough for the original game is far from complete. My walkthrough is complete, however there are approximately seven events that you have to find your way through between the two paths (Foxy's walkthrough ending and the beginning of Foxy's new "nymphomaniac" path). I will try and update Foxy's original path far enough to reach the beginning of my new path for Foxy in the next version.

If you are stuck and can't progress any further, attach your save game and I'll take a look.
I always have issues starting Foxy`s nymphomaniac route. If you can find time, please check my save too.

On the other hand Gina and foxy spycam scenes triggering very rarely. Mostly I`m spying nanny via spycams.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I always have issues starting Foxy`s nymphomaniac route. If you can find time, please check my save too.

On the other hand Gina and foxy spycam scenes triggering very rarely. Mostly I`m spying nanny via spycams.
You have one more event in Foxy's bedroom - Step #1 of the walkthrough. Then do Step #4 and Step #5. Good luck!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

New versions will most likely be smaller now and less frequent. I have achieved most of the goals and planned content that I had for this mod. There will be, at minimum, several more versions. Even if I get to the point where I'm not releasing new content I'm still planning on keeping the mod updated when new versions of the original game get released.

The next version will feature some characters re-emerging from previous content. I am also hoping to finalize Angelica's and Lola's content.

I have added some code that will simulate a save game that takes the player to the beginning of Foxy's "nymphomaniac" path. It will be a command that players can type into the command injector. It is for those who have already played the game several times or for those who are really stuck and can't get to the beginning of Foxy's new path. I discourage its use but there is enough demand for it so I've added it. Players new to the game should not use it as they won't understand the background of the characters or what is going on. Coming in the next version. I am looking for one or two beta testers to try this out. Private message me if you are willing to test it and provide feedback.

I've also updated Foxy's path for the original game and added enough information to get players to the beginning of Foxy's path (added by this mod). I'm handing that out right now, view attachment.

Thank you to all those who support this mod! Thank you to those of you who are helpful to players needing assistance!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I seem to have some trouble on Caprice's path. I'm at step 34 where I have to go to the Sports Complex to trigger something but it's not happening. She never appears and when I go to the Madison home I can only flirt/dialog/gift her.
Please attach your save game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I wanted to add something to the original game so I emailed the author and asked if I could send him the code and assets. I'm not trying to bash anyone I just thought it was hilarious.

"Do you allow players to contribute new content to the game? In other words, if I sent you the code and assets (pictures, etc.) would you be willing to add it to the game as long as you agreed with it and it was good quality?

Thanks!"

"If we agree with you upon a one-time payment of $500, we can create a personal version of the game for you, adding about 10-15 new events. You can choose the new character. You cab also describe its role in the game and what you would like to see... The payment is upfront, completion period is within a month.

Best regards"

Language barrier or serious disconnect? Very funny regardless. No offense intended to the original author. I understand that he is trying to make a living writing games. I appreciate his game very much because without it there would be no mod. I saw lots of problems with the game and saw lots of potential and ways to improve it so the mod was born.

Sadly, the original game isn't reviewed well at all due to the major stumbling blocks in the game (players frequently get stuck or confused on how to continue the various paths in the game. There are also too many failure paths that the player doesn't realize they've chosen which results in a great deal of frustration). I emailed the author about this also and he agreed. If anything changes is yet to be seen.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I saw lots of problems with the game and saw lots of potential and ways to improve it so the mod was born.

Sadly, the original game isn't reviewed well at all due to the major stumbling blocks in the game (players frequently get stuck or confused on how to continue the various paths in the game. There are also too many failure paths that the player doesn't realize they've chosen which results in a great deal of frustration). I emailed the author about this also and he agreed. If anything changes is yet to be seen.
The failure paths are a big headache because there's no way to know if you are on one. The only way to notice is that the next event won't start (which could be another thing) and the only way to know that there is another event and how to get it is reading a walkthrough. It would be one thing if failure paths were either clearly marked or were instantaneous instead of occurring several in game days later but that all has to do with the OG game and not the mod.
Are there some clearer guides for this game? The ones that are given in the game are kind of confusing. Can you unlock the NTR paths if everyone has max affection or do they need to "hate" you for those to happen?
With the Laura NTR path, as far as I know the only way to trigger that path is 92 in game days must have passed and Pedro must still be sleeping in the guest room. If you are already in the master bedroom with her then you can't trigger it even though John will continue to flirt with her on Saturdays at the pool. Gina has a NTR scene with the Jonn path but it's just one non-repeatable scene and you miss an achievement (which says to me that it's a wrong path).

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes