Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
With the Laura NTR path, as far as I know the only way to trigger that path is 92 in game days must have passed and Pedro must still be sleeping in the guest room. If you are already in the master bedroom with her then you can't trigger it even though John will continue to flirt with her on Saturdays at the pool. Gina has a NTR scene with the Jonn path but it's just one non-repeatable scene and you miss an achievement (which says to me that it's a wrong path).
Laura has NTR scenes before 92 day also. After 25 day spycam and catching nanny with Patrick, If you blackmail nanny for that. Patrick brings black guy and he fucks Laura. If you don`t pay them 5000 bucks next visit, black men come and gangbang Laura. But it`s early Dead end and will ruin your other paths.
Save it before blackmailing nanny.

Foxy Photo route with Johnny also NTR.

IN mod 'Tamara is fucktoy' route also has NTR for Laura.

Reactions: Ekzar

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Lol too many NTR in this game, never played such game like this before. Also let`s you play as netori which makes this game more fun.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Laura has NTR scenes before 92 day also. After 25 day spycam and catching nanny with Patrick, If you blackmail nanny for that. Patrick brings black guy and he fucks Laura. If you don`t pay them 5000 bucks next visit, black men come and gangbang Laura. But it`s early Dead end and will ruin your other paths.
Save it before blackmailing nanny.

Foxy Photo route with Johnny also NTR.

IN mod 'Tamara is fucktoy' route also has NTR for Laura.
Right. I haven't finished the Foxy nor Tamara paths yet. I thought the "black male" dead end was broken. At the very least I only got them to come over once and could never get any new dialogue from the nanny ("Try and get into her pants by all means" gives the harassment ending, etc.).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Right. I haven't finished the Foxy nor Tamara paths yet. I thought the "black male" dead end was broken. At the very least I only got them to come over once and could never get any new dialogue from the nanny ("Try and get into her pants by all means" gives the harassment ending, etc.).
No it works fine lately. Fixed by Dev or @spectre1viper.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
...So I have to restart...all over again? But everyone said I needed some love to unlock scenes! Aaaaargh!
Sadly for Johnny-Laura cheating scenes yes.
Yup only a handful of scenes are unlocked that way and not really worth it. Plus you can get her to hook up with Johnny and you in the current version. Which are far better than just her cheating if you ask me.

Plus I might be wrong since I've haven't neglected her for that long does this mod allow you to continue after that? Most of the endings will allow you to continue due to Spectre1vipers mod.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
...So I have to restart...all over again? But everyone said I needed some love to unlock scenes! Aaaaargh!
If you want to play the Laura adultery route type the following into the command injector:
LauraDay = 0 & LauraJonni = 6

Two of these events occur on Saturday evening at your pool when the Adams come over to visit. The other two occur in the evening between the hours of 21 and 22 when you are downstairs in your home (not in any room).

It looks like there are two events that take place in the lounge (downstairs hall). One occurs in the evening between the hours of 21 and 22 and the other between the hours of 10 and 11. They have to be on different days.

So it looks like Laura's adultery path has six events that I can see in the code.

It doesn't appear that taking this route will end the game. Good luck!

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
For anyone having issues with the downloads from the main thread (which is been taken down at the moment), the Google link for the full 1.4.5 at the top of this thread works whereas the Mega and NOPY links in the main thread could not be extracted with 7-zip or WinRar.

As a note, the sizes are a little different. The google one is 4,701,305 where the two I tried from the main thread (that don't work) are 4,718,234.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For anyone having issues with the downloads from the main thread (which is been taken down at the moment), the Google link for the full 1.4.5 at the top of this thread works whereas the Mega and NOPY links in the main thread could not be extracted with 7-zip or WinRar.
This thread op page ones works fine.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

As a note, the sizes are a little different. The google one is 4,701,305 where the two I tried from the main thread (that don't work) are 4,718,234.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
would like to thank @spectre1viper for mod and @Kara Zor-El for the support.you guys are the GREATEST,cheers
There is a "Vote" feature on every game and mod where players can write a short review and rate the mod. Very few players take advantage of it however which is sad. I really dislike soliciting players for this type of feedback since it should be obvious and only takes 5 minutes or less of their time. It is a way to show appreciation for all the authors and modders out there who are donating their time for free. It also helps keep authors motivated to continue producing new content as every author likes to feel appreciated.

I follow many games and mods on F95Zone and it really frustrates me sometimes with the lack of appreciation that so many players have. It almost seems that players feel entitled to an authors free time and efforts. It is sad to see how many players (the vast majority) who are unwilling to take 5 minutes to rate and review a mod when authors spend hundreds to thousands of hours for free for the benefit of the community.

This is my first post ever on this site regarding this topic as I am not an attention whore or need to be praised repeatedly. I will admit that it does frustrate me at times even though it is far from the top reasons why I develop this mod. I apologize for the rant. I apologize that I even have to post something like this (whatever happened to common courtesy and appreciation?).

Thank you for your feedback and support! :)

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes