Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well you deserve more thanks then us. :)

Maybe most users don`t aware reviews are important to see by others. Cause most thank you in your thread via post and even in original game thread page.

I don`t do much reviews cause i only like to do good reviews.
I noticed your mod when it was mod version 2 or 3 and did my review for it. Even that day your mod was great but now it`s awesome.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Well you deserve more thanks then us. :)

Maybe most users don`t aware reviews are important to see by others. Cause most thank you in your thread via post and even in original game thread page.

I don`t do much reviews cause i only like to do good reviews.
I noticed your mod when it was mod version 3 and did my review for it. Even that day your mod was great but now it`s awesome.
Reviews are kinda overrated not only on this site but on many more. As @Kara Zor-El stated before and I have only done a few reviews, I think that the most appreciating a thread can get is questions asked and answered. If even a new account comes in with a question and someone answers it (correctly) that is what this site makes keeping going on and on.

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
I keep triggering Johnny saying that I've had sex with michelle when I haven't. Is this a bug or does something else cause this?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don`t remember such thing triggered in my plays. IF you send save file Spectre1viper may check.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I keep triggering Johnny saying that I've had sex with michelle when I haven't. Is this a bug or does something else cause this?
If you are referring to the scene where Johnny tells you that he knows about you having sex with his wife and daughter then the answer is yes, I've seen that happen also when I haven't had sex with Michelle yet. It is probably a bug in the original game if this is your issue. If not, then I don't know unless you provide a save game when the event in question is occurring.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
If you are referring to the scene where Johnny tells you that he knows about you having sex with his wife and daughter then the answer is yes, I've seen that happen also when I haven't had sex with Michelle yet. It is probably a bug in the original game if this is your issue. If not, then I don't know unless you provide a save game when the event in question is occurring.
Yeah that is an issue with the original game, not mod related.

Nov 27, 2016
I'm trying to get the second interracial event with Laura but every time I even click on the Nanny it drops me into a normal conversation by default. Not sure how to fix this.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I'm trying to get the second interracial event with Laura but every time I even click on the Nanny it drops me into a normal conversation by default. Not sure how to fix this.
Those scenes are part of the original game, not the mod. Since I haven't played that part I can't help you. It would be better for you to ask that question in the main thread.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
upgrae to 1.4.5 but cant see image new wife johnny scene
I need more information in order to help. Do you get to the scene and the images are missing or are you asking how to get to the new Laura Johnny scenes?

I can't help much with the walkthrough for version 1.4.5 of the original game.

If the issue is missing images then you need to update your game to version 1.4.5 of the original game before installing the latest version of the mod (currently version 20). This mod does not include the base game or its updates (picture and video files).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Here's the bugged save file.
I'm not sure where the problem lies but I know how to fix it. Type the following into the command injector:
Nanny_dial = 2 & gt 'PaidNannyDial'
Then go to the next day and be downstairs in your home between the hours of 17 and 22. Good luck!

Ioneth69

Apr 24, 2017
upgrae to 1.4.5 but cant see image new wife johnny scene
I had to start a new game to trigger the event. My old save was stuck at the bedroom laura lingerie scene where I had the choice to tell her about Johnny or not. Not telling her was supposed to trigger the shopping scene but it didn't.
Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.19 - 02.20.19.78.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.19 - 02.20.46.01.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.19 - 02.20.56.99.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.19 - 02.28.38.56.png Desktop Screenshot 2018.03.19 - 02.21.40.72.png

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I had to start a new game to trigger the event. My old save was stuck at the bedroom laura lingerie scene where I had the choice to tell her about Johnny or not. Not telling her was supposed to trigger the shopping scene but it didn't.
The shopping adventure only occurs if you promise to repeat your dinner date with Laura. If you want to force the event, type the following into the command injector:
LauraDay = 0 & LauraInCitySex = 2 & promiseToRepeat = 1
Then you have to be in your home between the hours of 10 - 12 on weeks 1, 3, or 5 (Monday, Wednesday, or Friday). Good luck!

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
Ah, I didn't know that that was a bug in the original game. Unfortunately I don't have a save file for it, but it doesn't seem to affect any of the progression of the characters.

korko

May 30, 2017
I need more information in order to help. Do you get to the scene and the images are missing or are you asking how to get to the new Laura Johnny scenes?

I can't help much with the walkthrough for version 1.4.5 of the original game.

If the issue is missing images then you need to update your game to version 1.4.5 of the original game before installing the latest version of the mod (currently version 20). This mod does not include the base game or its updates (picture and video files).
Thnx , as you said i forgot the update original.

Xoiros

Mar 19, 2018
Hi peeps. I searched a bit around but I couldn't find a solution. I unzipped all the modded packs in one place and added the modded qsp files from part 1 but when i open the game.qsp it totally seems broken. I just see a big broken file image. All parts have been extracted in the same place. The unmodded version runs fine.

ammo4fun

Jul 20, 2017
Hi peeps. I searched a bit around but I couldn't find a solution. I unzipped all the modded packs in one place and added the modded qsp files from part 1 but when i open the game.qsp it totally seems broken. I just see a big broken file image. All parts have been extracted in the same place. The unmodded version runs fine.
Do you have the original game files? If not you need to download the 1.4.5 in the op's post.

Xoiros

Mar 19, 2018
Do you have the original game files? If not you need to download the 1.4.5 in the op's post.
I've downloaded all the files from the OP and extracted them in the same file directory, then replaced the qsps with OP's modded ones (Part 1). No bueno. Only shows me a big broken image. No buttons, no nothing. Just the game title.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes