Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

darksabaton

Apr 4, 2017
honestly no need for a torrent. what spectre does is amazing honestly. never seen anyone making the patches as user frendly as he does. i hate downloading stuff in parts! honestly its terrible! but for this mod its more than fine. my dl speed aint any better than the bard guy. but after i downloaded all parts once, i rarely had to do so again , as specter made it so we only need to download 2 parts for most new updates. instead of downloading 14-15 gb every time and hope for good seeds on a torrent. thank you specter for making this game better for everyone!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
This is off topic but I just fixed one of my favorite old games to work on Windows 10 - .

Microsoft keeps breaking it but I was able to thwart Microsoft's efforts in killing old Windows games. This includes all the latest patches for the game and MechTek patches and Mec pack.

Just extract MW4Mercs.7z where your other game are located ("Extract Here").

Run the main executable - MW4Mercs.exe to play the game. If you don't have DirectPlay installed Windows will prompt you to install it. You will also be prompted to select graphics settings (just select Ultra or Maximum). Other than that, just accept the license agreement and the Windows Firewall change.

With the way I fixed it you don't even have to run the game in Compatibility Mode. I included some DLL fixes and a Direct Draw fix (courtesy of me). I also included some DLLs from Wine for Windows in order to make it work.

You can install the game on as many computers as you want. This game has been a favorite when I run LAN parties.

I recommend playing the game with a joystick but a keyboard/mouse combo works fine also. No one using a keyboard and mouse has been able to beat me yet though (and only rarely using a joystick).

Please don't ask for support or ask me to fix other games! This is just a bonus I'm handing out to my player base. I tested my fixes on three different computers running the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit. It will probably also work on other Windows versions (untested). If it doesn't work for you I'm sorry (I only have three computers to test on and it worked on all three).

Enjoy! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
These are my favorite games on F95Zone so far (there are many game that I haven't played):

Big Brother
Dreams of Desire
My Legacy
Girl Life
Dating My Daughter
Jack-o-Nine-Tails
Lovely Guests
Corrupting the Intern
Intimate Relations (not complete)
My Girlfriend's Amnesia (not complete)
Lab Rats
My Sweet Neighbors (not complete)
Dreaming of Dana
Lust Effect (not complete)
The Artifact - Part One, Two, Three
Good Girl Gone Bad (not complete)
Wicked Choices (not complete)

Games that are good but only with the installed mod for the game:

Family Life (with spectre1viper mod)

Games that could be great with more development (check back in a year):

Summertime Saga
Two Sides
Holiday Island

I'm haven't been impressed by most RPGM games that I've played unless they are very well done such as 'The Artifact' series. The only QSP games that I've been impressed with so far have been Girl Life, Family Life, and Jack-o-Nine-Tails. I haven't played all of them though. I do like coding in QSP though because I have a lot of freedom to do just about anything.

There are a lot of good games that I haven't had a chance to play on this site. If there are any "must play" games that I haven't played yet feel free to let me know in PM (I don't want to take up space on this forum for off topic stuff - Thanks).

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I think there is a bug in the foxy path. After completing the massage tour and after giving her the lingerie the second time at 20.00 in her room the dialog of the dining room starts (not beliving her)

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
Ok, my bad, I did not see, that there is a counter. If the mod will be continued, it would be nice to have a coop with Johnny Adams. If I got it right he is working against the mc most of the times. I think it would be nice, if Johnny corrupts him to bring him and his family into his dirty world, not as a loser but as a kind of partner.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 22

• Merged in the new code from version 1.5 of the original game

Download updated on the opening post.

Players need to update their game version to 1.5 before installing the mod update. There is a 1.4.5 to 1.5 upgrade version available on the OP.

Players upgrading from version 21 of the mod should download Part 1.
Players upgrading from version 20 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 7.
Players upgrading from version 18 or version 19 of the mod should download Part 1, Part 6, and Part 7.
Players upgrading from any other version will need to download ALL parts of the mod.

The original game of Family Life (latest version) is required for all versions of the mod.

A huge thank you to @Ryahn for optimizing the video files, making the mod much smaller! Players only have to download half as many files now. @Ryahn also provided the mirror links from Mega.

Version 1.5 of the original game introduces 6 new events for Caprice (mainly photo events and sex) and 3 new events for Laura (two occur in the strip club).

I did not test the new 1.5 version additional content. As long as I performed the merge correctly it should work fine.

Even though the mod is on hold, I am still willing to help players who get stuck in the game and need assistance. Players will need to attach their save game in order to get help.

I won't be fixing minor bugs in the game unless they are from my mod (not from the original game). I will fix all high to severe bugs regardless of where they are from. If the bug doesn't prevent progression in the game then I will probably not fix it with the mod being on hold.

I did update the mod with the latest version of the game however which has always been my intent. I hope you enjoy the new version! :)

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When we install the mod for the first time, should we really extract the first part at the start? Wouldn't that mean that all the higher parts would simply overwrite what's in part 1?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I am a little confused about how to install this mod. Sorry for being a noob. The mod comes with all the new additions inside spectreviper folder. Should I leave the folder inside the pics folder or drop everything that is inside the spectreviper folder inside the main pic folder. I have done both (to be sure) but I am still getting only pics with everyone and just anal animations with laura. Kindly help

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I am a little confused about how to install this mod. Sorry for being a noob. The mod comes with all the new additions inside spectreviper folder. Should I leave the folder inside the pics folder or drop everything that is inside the spectreviper folder inside the main pic folder. I have done both (to be sure) but I am still getting only pics with everyone and just anal animations with laura. Kindly help
Most parts of the mod have a 'pic' folder in them. That 'pic' folder needs to be extracted or copied into the base folder of Family Life (which also contains a 'pic' folder), overwrite or merge if asked.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Most parts of the mod have a 'pic' folder in them. That 'pic' folder needs to be extracted or copied into the base folder of Family Life (which also contains a 'pic' folder), overwrite or merge if asked.
Well, that's what i am asking. The pic folders inside the mod contains a folder spectreviper inside which are all the files.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes