2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
What do I have to do in order to catch the nanny with her boyfriend through the surveillance? I blackmailed her with the girl. But the one with her and her boyfriend won't pop up.
It must be between day 25 and 35.

Code:
        ELSEIF nanny_boy = 0 and numDay >= 25 and numDay < 35:
            nanny_boy = 1
            sexAngel = 200
            GT 'sexAngel'

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
It must be between day 25 and 35.

Code:
        ELSEIF nanny_boy = 0 and numDay >= 25 and numDay < 35:
            nanny_boy = 1
            sexAngel = 200
            GT 'sexAngel'
well shit, thought i went over but using qsp save editor found out i was on day 17.

another question to pick your brain!

with foxxy, all i get is a repeat of her wanting me to take her to the night club. i take her and the day ends. Is that supposed to happen?
i can't get a prompt to happen when flirting w/ her in the kitchen. no progress.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
well shit, thought i went over but using qsp save editor found out i was on day 17.

with foxxy, all i get is a repeat of her wanting me to take her to the night club. i take her and the day ends. Is that supposed to happen?
i can't get a prompt to happen when flirting w/ her in the kitchen. no progress.
Yeah, I got that quest with Foxxy. I have no idea where it's suppose to lead. A quick look at the code it seems like an unfinished quest.

Search this forum for foxxy, someone posted a simple guide for her, the nanny and your wife. Here from my memory: You flirt in the kitchen, then in the dining room(19h when everyone eat together) talk to her and you will check out her ass. After it's done you need to go to the mall and get erotic book(it's automatic when you leave the mall) give it to her. Go in her room and you will talk about the book and you will flirt more with her. At some point, both foxxy and the nanny quest will merge.

For these events, what I do is I grab the hour in cheatengine and do the events. Go back 1 hour and do it all again until I can't(some part have the day check too tho, so you can't do the event twice on the same day). Now I know that I must find the next part of the quest.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016

Have you peeked on her at 6am yet? Thats the first step of her main line.
If you have, and its not popping, is your Charisma above 60? If not, fix that.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
ive managed to get her to the point where foxy and the nanny interact. don't know howto trigger it though

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is Gina content added in this version? I tried a hundred times to get anything out of her in 0.6 but nothing ever haappened.

Anyway, sounds like the game is wonky af right now, so will wait it out. Getting a little tired of unfinished games (yeah I know that is like 90% of adult games *cry* )
Go to the Mall
Go to the Supermarket
Buy Wine
Give Wine to Gina
Meet her in the Pool late evening time choose Get Drunk.
Visit her at 00:00 for additional scenes although if you're not far enough along this loses relationship points
She's usually in her room late evening but before Foxy. About 6-7pm IIRC.

This should unlock the main story for Gina.

Always remember that events do not trigger unless Look is above 70

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Pretty sure this code was built/translated by a supervillian. Have just discovered after much confusion that the variable "week" actually refers to the day in the game rather than the week.

Anyway, to unlock "Caprice" who is a new character for this patch you need to first meet the Madison family at the Adams family BBQ.

Then go to Group sessions at the Gym as many times as possible, it takes somewhere around 10 to complete. You will be asked if you want to take Yoga lessons. Say yes. From this point you can visit the Madison house at 5pm, 7pm and 9pm. Caprice's story interactions are at 9pm where you follow the general horny path that the hint tells you.

To unlock the Adams family, you need to visit your pool on a weekend at 9pm at the beginning of the game. From then just keep visiting the Adams house at 9pm and you'll eventually get the BBQ, it's the event that ends with a text choice asking if you want to improve relation with Johnny, the wife or the daughter. Pick is irrelevant to the unlock.

As always, keep look above 70

Last edited:

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
i cant get past michelle with patrick i go to her house at 20 and can only se her masturbate the nanny never appears

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
It's in the guess room in your house, the second time you do it. Go at the sports club, then her room and finaly the guess room in your house. The second time you should get caugh by the nanny.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
didnt get a second event at the sports club ?
also i only get the first event with caprice where se ask for lift ?

Last edited:

orcaki

Oct 15, 2016
after i finished training michele it says something about going to the gym and after that to her house at 21
i did that but cant progress the story

also how i can progress nannys story i watched her lesbian vid and with her boyfriend after that nothing

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
How do i fix the issue with Johnny? Every time i click on his pic in the strip club, i get stuck and there's no option to move forward in the action panel.

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
i cant get nothing with gina past the pool event all i get is some talks in her room at 6pm

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
After my first encounter with a bugged scene I stayed clear of that release , can somebody tell me if it's playable as is or should I wait the next one ?

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
I wouldn't bother playing this game it's pretty good content wise but it's way too grindy and most events are hidden behind tons of requirements, like exact time, location, finishing some other events first and god knows what else since code of this game is a total mess.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes