2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Could someone help with a walkthrough no matter what i try i cannot seem to trigger a lot of content ?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to take care of the baby? Every time I enter his room and try to interact with him I hear that my care is insufficient. Then after some time I get the baby suicide ending due to being a negligent father.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Could u change the modded version so u only have to interact with the baby one so "play with him" and "take care of him" are both under the same button and to the max effective

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
The download link doesn't seem to work for me, it just downloads a 0byte file and doesn't do anything else.

Anyone have a mega mirror?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How to take care of the baby? Every time I enter his room and try to interact with him I hear that my care is insufficient. Then after some time I get the baby suicide ending due to being a negligent father.
Have you tried playing with the child early in the morning time and dinner?

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Any hints on how to get anything substantial with Foxy or Gina? I got around 1000 love points with the former but I do not get any naughty bits yet. I got almost 100 in str, char and appearance.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I started with the modified 0.8.5 qsp: all stats 100, all love 3000, chose ONE MILLION dollars.

Foxy: check in on her at her room before 7. Keep looking! After that interact in the kitchen before 17 pm until interaction returns to normal. Choose the right answer to her question, I think it's Continue in this case (save; the wrong answer will give a pretty obvious warning) Give her lingerie (it's supposed to be hinted at in the text, but I didn't see it). Now you interact with Foxy in the dining room before 20 pm, same warning about saving as above. After dinner returns to normal you run into her in the house and give her books. Visit her daily to give new books.
If you find out what to do next: I'd like to know that too.

Gina: not a clue yet. She's supposed to have a boy visit after which paths open up (according to one of the posts above), but I can't trigger it.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i don't know if it's only me but for qsp games i also add the -- ++ for time/money and some other variables into main screen
so for this i have added (but not test it yet)
into Stats section
pl '<<$msgStr[110]>> <<money>> $ <a href="exec: money+=100000">++</a>'
nl
pl 'Play Dexter <<play_dexter_count>> <a href="exec: play_dexter_count+=1">++</a>'
pl 'Nursing Dexter <<nursing_dexter_count>> <a href="exec: nursing_dexter_count+=1">++</a>'

pl 'House Clean <<house_clean_count>> <a href="exec: house_clean_count+=1">++</a>'
pl '<a href="exec: bathing=1">Body Clean</a>'

so with this you can instantly change the vars for dexter and your body (i haven't test it yet)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Shamelessly copied from skatanafao's work: adding
pl 'Hour minus <<Hour>> <a href="exec: hour-=1">--</a>'
pl 'Hour plus <<Hour>> <a href="exec: hour+=1">++</a>'
to the same section lets you manipulate time. It's probably a tad dangerous to do that though.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes