2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

yazzakah

Aug 5, 2016
Foxy: check in on her at her room before 7. Keep looking! After that interact in the kitchen before 17 pm until interaction returns to normal. Choose the right answer to her question, I think it's Continue in this case (save; the wrong answer will give a pretty obvious warning) Give her lingerie (it's supposed to be hinted at in the text, but I didn't see it). Now you interact with Foxy in the dining room before 20 pm, same warning about saving as above. After dinner returns to normal you run into her in the house and give her books. Visit her daily to give new books.
If you find out what to do next: I'd like to know that too.

Gina: not a clue yet. She's supposed to have a boy visit after which paths open up (according to one of the posts above), but I can't trigger it.
Foxy: After books chapter visit her in weekdays at 20 to start a new sequence.
Gina: Visit her room in weekend, she will be completly drunk and gonna tell you that her boyfriend is visiting her between 4PM and 7 PM. Go to your office and use the cameras.

Does anyone know how to catch Foxy and Angela together ?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Foxy: After books chapter visit her in weekdays at 20 to start a new sequence.
Did that, but nothing happens. If I read the code correctly sexfoxy should go to 400 if I do that (from 355), but something seems to prevent that. I'll try changing it manually in the savefile to see if something shakes loose.
[EDIT]
Figured it out I think. Your looks should be >= 60, which can be accomplished by visiting the barber.
Gina: Visit her room in weekend, she will be completly drunk and gonna tell you that her boyfriend is visiting her between 4PM and 7 PM. Go to your office and use the cameras.
I've tried all hours, but apparently that's blocked too.

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Works as advertised, thanks. Though you have to move after Body Clean, but that's not a surprise.
yes , or you can add -> & gt $curloc
i thing this command it's more accurate
pl '<a href="exec: bathing=1 & haircut = 1 & wash_face = 1 & gt $curloc">Body Clean</a>'

Shamelessly copied from skatanafao's work: adding
pl 'Hour minus <<Hour>> <a href="exec: hour-=1">--</a>'
pl 'Hour plus <<Hour>> <a href="exec: hour+=1">++</a>'
to the same section lets you manipulate time. It's probably a tad dangerous to do that though.
yeah i always add that (first thing to do :) ) but for time i have change it from Time section
find the line with <<hour>> : <<$minutes>>
pl '<a href="exec: hour-=1 & gt $curloc">--</a><<hour>> : <<$minutes>><a href="exec: hour+=1 & gt $curloc">++</a>'
PL '<<day>> <<$mounth[mounth]>> <<year>> <<$msgStr[149]>>'
PL '<a href="exec: week-=1 & day-=1 & gt $curloc">--</a> <<$weekday[week]>> <a href="exec: week+=1 & day=1 & gt $curloc">++</a>'

for day , of course, be careful :)
(i also add the day because i forget things , for example i saved my game on sunday but i forgot to meet adams family before , so i changed the day to saturday)

Last edited:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I've got the text that I need to feel Foxy at least 2 times a day. It happens soon after catching her changing up at 6:00 AM.

What should I do? Just flirt with her? Though I can only flirt once a day with anyone.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
So I should keep interacting with her before 17 PM till...the interaction returns to normal? So should I flirt with her, talk to her normally or go for a dirty joke? Any specifics how many times do I have to do so? And what exactly means that the interaction returns to normal?

I had not noticed any change in her behavior during that time so I gave her the lingerie just in case as I got no hints as for I should give it to her and interacted with her both before 17 in the kitchen and before 20 in the dinner(with the whole family right?) but no new reactions seem to be coming.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
the interaction returns to normal? So should I flirt with her, talk to her normally or go for a dirty joke? Any specifics how many times do I have to do so? And what exactly means that the interaction returns to normal?
If you click on her portrait you won't get the option to talk, flirt or give a gift. Instead you'll grope her. If that doesn't happen you probably stopped looking at her when you saw her dressing at 6 PM in her room.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Yeah, I guess I stopped looking since making girls angry rarely is good in gaining their affection.

Looks like not this time. :p

cjeander

Nov 11, 2016
how start photoshoots with the nanny and foxy? I already give all books to foxy and use the huge dildo in nanny, but i dont know what to do know

CTPATEG

Nov 26, 2016
i cant progress with gina at all i can only get her drunk at the pool then nothing
Install the camera around the house. To do this, you need to go to it in 18 hours. And then look at 21 and wait for lesbian

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Anybody else encounter a bug with Caprice? She shows up inside the house even before you meet her, do the photoshoots for Angel and Foxy, etc.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes