2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got no freakin clue. I was one of the guys who offered to help when this game was 0.4 and at first was just given the "google translate" to proofread. Then found out the dude isn't the dev but a localizer and stopped working for them. But right before that happened, I sourced a qsp and opened it. It was a literal rat's nest. Scratch that. This game makes rats look like clean freaks with raging OCD. I'm NOT shitting you. The code IS!

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I got to this stage "If you made the right choice at an earlier stage, then you will only need to start a dialogue with angelica at a certain time in the morning" has anybody else got this and if so could you tell me what certain time in the morning it is please and thanks.

yazzakah

Aug 5, 2016
Iam stuck in the same place, duunno what i do wrong.
3 Photoshoots: checked
watching threesome with Michelle and gym guy: checked
Buying huge dildo: checked

At morning nothing never happens.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I like this game, but even without looking at the code it looks like a shitstorm. I play it and am often confused about direction. I think I am gonna dig thru this thread and try to piece together some things

Well...the has this, but it is confusing (horrible auto translation).

English-ish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Russian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexshyun

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How to navigate the QSP for path hunting (and yes, it is a mess).

1) Password is 12345

2) Search a piece of dialog. It will send you to a msg[number] line. This is how they handle the translation, they just use the line number and code whether it reads from the english or russian list. Efficient, if convoluted.

3) Get the line number for your text, and search it. It will send you to another part of the qsp, typically an event. The events look like "sexFoxy = 1" or "michelevent = 20". Copy that and search again.

4) Now you should be in the sub-event level of things. SexFoxy = 1 will lead to = 2, to = 3, etc on down the line until the end of the scene or a choice appears. To figure out which choice leads where, refer to its dialog string value. Hunt down where the choices go in their own subsections and hope for the best.

5) NOTE: If at any point you search a string and it says "not found", it is likely in the other file. You will need to jump back and forth between "Game.qsp" and "additions.qsp" constantly. So... have fun with that.

And when all that drives you to drink, save scum the shit out of it.

Reactions: Pararock

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Just an example I recall off the top of my head, one chain of events in the "getting maid and daughter to model for a photoshoot" series. Both sides of this mess have their own prerequisite steps.

-(Note must be at 60+ charisma and cleanliness for all steps)
-Get the neighbor daughter and wife up to 200+ affection.
-Look in the Wife's bedroom 10 times.
-When she prompts, buy a designer dress from the mall and gift it to her at 21:00
-Look in the Daughter's bedroom 10 times
This triggers the "teach neighbor daughter about sex" event. This is then followed up the next day.
-After the second round of teaching, with high cleanliness and looks, visit the Sports Complex at 20:00
-Immediately visit the Neighbor's house and look in Michelle's room (even though the dialog says you sent the dude to your guest room). This necessitates you not having looked in the room earlier as it is a once-a-day event.

The following assumes you did NOT attempt to blackmail the maid after spotting her with her boyfriend on your hidden camera.

-Repeat this series of convolutions again the next day. SAY YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MICHELLE.This triggers the Maid to get involved.
-After this, buy the "Large Dildo" from the sex shop and visit the Maid after midnight.
-At this point you need to have gotten your own daughters events up to a certain point. Which is complicated, and convoluted.

And this is just one tiny sub-part of one storythread of a couple characters. Oy.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This game is impossible.

Need a walkthrough for the Nanny/Foxy event chain please. I've done the above as @matsc says but not got anything after this.

Do I let Foxy bring the boyfriend home?

Do I take the picture or do I say he does?

What time is the morning event with Angel after the large dildo?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
This game is impossible.

Need a walkthrough for the Nanny/Foxy event chain please. I've done the above as @matsc says but not got anything after this.

Do I let Foxy bring the boyfriend home?

Do I take the picture or do I say he does?

What time is the morning event with Angel after the large dildo?
If you got the Foxy "Can I bring Boys Home?" Question you chose the other pathway, not the Nanny/Foxy one. To get on that chain (which is much shorter) you need to choose "Teach her the Profession" at the end of her initial event series.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How to unlock caprice content?
I'm untangling her main series now (its a mess), but for an initial one-off scene (Remember to keep your appearance and charisma above 60 to trigger events):

First
-Visit your pool at 21:00 on Saturday to meet your neighbors, the Adams
-Then, visit the Adam's house between 17:00 and 23:00.
-A subsequent day, visit again in the same time frame.
-Again, a subsequent day do the same.

-Now visit your "Hall" on a Saturday or Sunday between 19:00 and 22:00, and choose "Talk to Caprice about it".
-At the end choose "Agree to Try"

This is separate from her main chain, but its a start.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
5) NOTE: If at any point you search a string and it says "not found", it is likely in the other file. You will need to jump back and forth between "Game.qsp" and "additions.qsp" constantly. So... have fun with that.
You can add the second qsp in the first one and you can then search in both.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, I may have discovered a bug in the Caprice story line. I know it involves the sports complex, group sessions. You do 10 group sessions and you should get her to ask you to do Yoga.

But I did 10 group sessions and got the "did 10 main hall sessions" event instead. Hrm... annoyed. Will continue to dig.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, I figured it out.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, here is a partial Caprice walkthrough. I've hit a snag at the end of this where the logic stops flowing, still working it out for now.

Caprice:

First
Visit your pool at 21:00 on Saturday to meet your neighbors, the Adams
Then, visit the Adam's house between 17:00 and 23:00.
A subsequent day, visit again in the same time frame.
Again, a subsequent day do the same. You have now met your other neighbors, the Madison family.

First Caprice event - Now visit your "Hall" on a Saturday or Sunday between 19:00 and 22:00, and choose "Talk to Caprice about it".
At the end choose "Agree to Try"

Now for the rest -
Main Caprice series:
-Buy a Sport Complex subscription.
-Do Main Hall sessions until you meet Angelica, and hire Patrick as a personal trainer.
-Do Group Sessions until you meet Caprice (will take several). Choose "I'll take some Yoga classes".
-Choose "Help Her"
-Visit the Madison house at 21:00
Now things get a little complicated, for now choose "Give her a lift"
-Buy a Dress at the mall
-Visit the Madison house at 21:00 and gift the dress to Caprice.
-Buy another dress, and visit at 21:00 the next day.
-Continue your daily visits at 21:00 with a dress in your inventory, and choose the "give a lift" option.
-Eventually she'll do a lingerie show for you. Choose "do more yoga" and give her another lift to the club.

Photography subseries
-After this, visit her at 17:00 or 19:00 with a dress in your inventory. This series is repeated a couple times.
-Eventually, when given the option, choose "Try to move on in the relationships with Caprice"
-Buy some "sexy Underwear" at the mall, and visit her the next day at 17. Choose "I will come back again today"
-Buy another sexy underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. When given the option, choose "Talk"
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Choose "show me everything".
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Choose "lets go to the room"
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Save here, and choose whichever option you prefer (both have separate events)

Now continue to visit at 17 and/or 19. Each time slot has a different event, 17 being underwear, 19 being dresses (which usually get removed).
-After a few of either modeling, you get the option to choose between photographing her at home, or the studio.

-The "studio" option pisses her off and blocks off all further contact.
-The "home" option has one additional photoshoot before offering the choice between home and studio again. Home has nothing additional, and studio locks off further events. Choose "home" and get back to the main quest line.

Back to main: (locked off if you do the "studio" choice)
-Continue to visit at 21:00 for naked yoga.
-Eventually you convincer her masturbating is a great way to relax. Afterwards, choose "Look for her" and "peep" (Peep will only appear as an option if you have done at least 3 modeling sessions with her)
-Be at home between 10 and 14. When you get the call, head to the Studio in town.
You have the choice between showing Caprice's photos to the director. The boss line is currently dead ended, so choose "Show Caprice's photos to him"
-visit her again at 21:00 and choose "look for her"
-Tell Caprice you watched her in the bath previously.
-Tell her everything.
-Don't seduce her.
-Head to the Studio between 10 and 18, choose to "Show him Caprice's photos".
-Buy a "Large vibrator" at the mall
-Visit Caprice at 17 or 19
-"Gift her the vibrator..."
-"I must finish the job..."
-Visit her at 21:00 and choose "Wait for her"
-Visit her at 17 or 19
-At this point you have a choice. Save here. If you fuck her here, you get one more follow up event at the Sports Complex a following day, then dead end.
-Choose either continue the blow job or go home, either one.
-Visit her at 21:00, choose "Continue the blowjob"
-"Promise to come tomorrow"
-Visit her the next day at 17 or 19
-Visit her the next day at 21:00
-The next day visit the sports complex and make a choice: To share or not.

edit: updated a bit

Last edited:

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Ok, here is a partial Caprice walkthrough. I've hit a snag at the end of this where the logic stops flowing, still working it out for now.

Caprice:

First
Visit your pool at 21:00 on Saturday to meet your neighbors, the Adams
Then, visit the Adam's house between 17:00 and 23:00.
A subsequent day, visit again in the same time frame.
Again, a subsequent day do the same. You have now met your other neighbors, the Madison family.

First Caprice event - Now visit your "Hall" on a Saturday or Sunday between 19:00 and 22:00, and choose "Talk to Caprice about it".
At the end choose "Agree to Try"

Now for the rest -
Main Caprice series:
-Buy a Sport Complex subscription.
-Do Main Hall sessions until you meet Angelica, and hire Patrick as a personal trainer.
-Do Group Sessions until you meet Caprice (will take several). Choose "I'll take some Yoga classes".
-Choose "Help Her"
-Visit the Madison house at 21:00
Now things get a little complicated, for now choose "Give her a lift"
-Buy a Dress at the mall
-Visit the Madison house at 21:00 and gift the dress to Caprice.
-Buy another dress, and visit at 21:00 the next day.
-Continue your daily visits at 21:00 with a dress in your inventory, and choose the "give a lift" option.
-Eventually she'll do a lingerie show for you. Choose "do more yoga" and give her another lift to the club.

Photography subseries
-After this, visit her at 17:00 or 19:00 with a dress in your inventory. This series is repeated a couple times.
-Eventually, when given the option, choose "Try to move on in the relationships with Caprice"
-Buy some "sexy Underwear" at the mall, and visit her the next day at 17. Choose "I will come back again today"
-Buy another sexy underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. When given the option, choose "Talk"
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Choose "show me everything".
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Choose "lets go to the room"
-buy more underwear and again visit at 17 or 19. Save here, and choose whichever option you prefer (both have separate events)

Now continue to visit at 17 and/or 19. Each time slot has a different event, 17 being underwear, 19 being dresses (which usually get removed).
-After a few of either modeling, you get the option to choose between photographing her at home, or the studio.

-The "studio" option pisses her off and blocks off all further contact.
-The "home" option has one additional photoshoot before offering the choice between home and studio again. Home has nothing additional, and studio locks off further events. Choose "home" and get back to the main quest line.

Back to main: (locked off if you do the "studio" choice)
-Continue to visit at 21:00 for naked yoga.
-Eventually you convincer her masturbating is a great way to relax. Afterwards, choose "Look for her" and "peep"
-Be at home between 10 and 14. When you get the call, head to the Studio in town.
You have the choice between showing Caprice's photos to the director. The boss line is currently dead ended, so choose "Show Caprice's photos to him"
-visit her again at 21:00 and choose "look for her"
-Tell Caprice you watched her in the bath previously.
-Tell her everything.
-Don't seduce her.
-

-Head to the Studio between 10 and 18, choose to "Show him Caprice's photos".
-Buy a "Large vibrator" at the mall
-Visit Caprice at 17 or 19
-"Gift her the vibrator..."
-"I must finish the job..."
-Visit her at 21:00 and choose "Wait for her"
-Visit her at 17 or 19
-At this point you have a choice. Save here. If you fuck her here, you get one more follow up event at the Sports Complex a following day, then dead end.
-Choose either continue the blow job or go home, either one.
-Visit her at 21:00, choose "Continue the blowjob"
-"Promise to come tomorrow"
-Visit her the next day at 17 or 19
-Visit her the next day at 21:00
-The next day visit the sports complex and make a choice: To share or not.

edit: updated a bit
Thank you!

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I've been trying to peep on Caprice but it doesn't change from Don't Peep. I've gotten as far as having her masturbate but once she goes to the shower I can't get the Peep option to appear.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I've been trying to peep on Caprice but it doesn't change from Don't Peep. I've gotten as far as having her masturbate but once she goes to the shower I can't get the Peep option to appear.
Ok checked the code, you need to have her model for Photo shoots at least 3 times for the peep option to appear. Sorry about that.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Ok checked the code, you need to have her model for Photo shoots at least 3 times for the peep option to appear. Sorry about that.
Thanks. Kept trying to get her to model but could be something wrong with my save file.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The code's a nightmare. I've seen it several times. I get cold sweats thinking about it and i'm generally a fearless doggy. The trouble is that it calls for stat a, stat b, stat c, stat d, value a, value b, value c, if event a, event b, and then just for fun it will sometimes hunt for time constraint. I'M NOT KIDDING.
So saves possibly getting messed up with one slight mistake is possible. I'd bet it's more of "you're missing the time, stat, relationship, or previous event." And god only knows what that is. If you're brave, you can peer into the qsp with qspgen but I suggest you throw all reasoning out the door before venturing there. :WutFace:

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes