2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
This may be stupid question, but how to play this game? I use mod version and every time I talk with girl i only have 3 options : talk, flirt and gifts. I don't know how to trigger any scene

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
This may be stupid question, but how to play this game? I use mod version and every time I talk with girl i only have 3 options : talk, flirt and gifts. I don't know how to trigger any scene
Triggering events basically equates down to entering the right area/room at the right time. Events will automatically trigger. The game is really hard to figure out when those right times are. Scouring the thread might give you some tips and hints to help work through the game, but it's not the most user-friendly game, that's for sure.

ummmm a stupid question but i have the 0.8.3 version ... should i just download the 0.9.5 version and merge with the rest or should i also download the 2 versions released after 0.8.3
As long as you download the full 0.9.5 version (i don't believe there is an update version anyway), you don't need to merge, it'll be the whole thing by itself.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
how do i get gina to talk about her boyfriend i got her drunk at night and then when i go to her room she only says that she is going disco

f95diepie

May 7, 2017
Apologies for being dumb but: I cannot for the life of me get past anything but talking and flirting with foxy. Could somebody let me know the trigger steps?

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
It is indeed, been editing quite a few qsp without any problems, this thing is a bloody nightmare. Not knowing Russian was never a problem but with this game and having the additions qsp. Damn how can anyone keep track of things:mad:.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes