2.70 star(s) 11 Votes
U

User_10739

I have 18 of them and haven't played in a bit so I am not sure what is what...

Reactions: Sukebe

Sigis

Dec 10, 2016
i don't know how to continue with the nanny and foxy story

i've gotten nanny to the dildo midnight penetration had 3 photoshoots and the editor rejection but is foxy in my game too far forward? she is just like a couple of anal sex more till game over and i haven't gotten her any massages yet

*EDIT*

i've actually gotten pass all of that by using qgen and the save game editor to find and cheat the variables and triggers

Last edited:

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Can anyone combine the supermod from .3 with the new mod for .5? I love having the baby option, makes the game more bearable. I really miss being able to control the time, realized how spoiled I have become.

Last edited:

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I know people have mentioned controlling time, never really tried it with cheat engine, money and influence, I have. like having it in a cheat format on screen, but if I have no other choices.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I have two questions about modding the game. I seem to have broken Caprice. I can get to her home, gave her her dress but I just get to flirt with her. So not sure if there is a number of contacts I need or if I broke it. With the Nanny, I have foxy at oral sex training, I have visited her at night with dildo and I am not getting the set with them. finally with GIna, I gave her the wine, I can visit her in room but just get the peeping option. So any help with the editor to get the paths moving again would be appreciated.

Well I managed to get Gina going, after some editing. I am still not sure where I have to make alterations to start the Caprice issue, the nanny is still a no go. I have to roll back to a save as I finished foxy.

Last edited:

muhkuh

Mar 21, 2017
Does anyone have Version 0.9 or 0.9.5???
Btw: on 2. or 3. May will the Version 1.0 be released. The Team is also working on Family Life 2, which wil be in 3D

indria

Mar 5, 2017
hey guys this is the 0.95 version of the game, unfortunately i don't have the 1.0 version.
this is the mega link Perestrello sent on patreon

no change log, he just said that there is 14 new events on 0.95 version.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
IS this mega link
in ENglish?? I'm near my cap already and have to be careful downloading since it's nearly 2 gigs.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
IS this mega link
in ENglish?? I'm near my cap already and have to be careful downloading since it's nearly 2 gigs.
Yea it's in english. It gives you the option to select the language you want when you start the game.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
doing a quick browse through the pic folders and comparing it to 0.85, here's my extremely vague, spoiler free addition log;

-laura has about 150 mb of new stuff in her folder
-- 2 gifs (yes only 2) take up about 130 mb of that new content, lol.

-foxxy has about 360 mb of new stuff in her folder
-- from a quick glance over, all content was pics, no gifs (that I saw) so quite a few new scenes.

Last edited:

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Probably not the first to ask for one but.. any walkthrough?
Didn't see one in the OP.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes