2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
You still need to pay $30 to get the v0.9 immediately. If you pay just $10, you'd wait until April to get it according to his post/comment. I was planning on pledging $10 to get the new version but no way I'm going to pay $30. His pledge tiers at the side are misleading. Misleading might be the wrong word to use here since part of the fault goes to Patreon due to how they deal with monthly charges.
Same, I pledged then edited it then completely scrapped it because of the way the tiered system works. If it's a $10 = latest update, $20 = more stuff thing then I'll back them but I'm not paying what is pretty much a full indie game price every single month to support this.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I haven't followed this game for a while. Is any walktrought/guide here or on the web. if I remember right it was really picky with the right combination of time/stats. thanks

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
I haven't followed this game for a while. Is any walktrought/guide here or on the web. if I remember right it was really picky with the right combination of time/stats. thanks
If you pledge on their patreon you can get a detailed walthrough dmed to you from them, otherwise I guess you should look through the thread for best results

U

User_10739

This game makes me want to shoot my f*cking computer with a 12 gauge...

I've printed schedules, notes and hints Foxy's wt and been grinding hour after hour for no results and getting stupid a$$ game overs for no reason, gonna drown wife & little Damien in the pool and chain up the rest of them in the dungeon in the basement! :mad:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This game makes me want to shoot my f*cking computer with a 12 gauge...

I've printed schedules, notes and hints Foxy's wt and been grinding hour after hour for no results and getting stupid a$$ game overs for no reason, gonna drown wife & little Damien in the pool and chain up the rest of them in the dungeon in the basement! :mad:
I'd play that! Except put little Damien on a throne in the basement cuz he's actually Satan's baby!

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
There should be a modded qsp file with maxed relationships, money and stats. If it wasn't included in the link with whole game it's somwehere in this thread. Or you could try qsp save editor:

Reactions: User_10739

woody

Jan 31, 2017
i used cheat engine to get most variables,but that was ver6 i think gonna try this 8.5

U

User_10739

my son keeps killing me :(
get up every morning, eat, eat, go to nursery click on kid pic, choose take care of son, click on him again choose play with child. do that twice a week and you are good. I usually throw in a clean, clean and get that out of the way too.

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
I'm stucked with foxy: when I use the "Teach her" command, sometimes she just shows her body, but no more "training", any tips? I took the diary and all, don't know what else I need!

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
this game is written in a stupidly stupid way...
after i got tired of gameovers, i opened qsp file and deleted those f*cking endings. After some more time i deleted need of taking shower and shaving, moreover i cheated with relations and muscles, but nevertheless this game is ridiculously timeconsuming, why? cuz you cant continue with the quest line, and once i open the code to read how to proceed my eyes bleed. He wrote his game in a really "strange" manner, single questline is divided into several code pieces and has several variables to track single stat.... never again!

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
this game is written in a stupidly stupid way...
after i got tired of gameovers, i opened qsp file and deleted those f*cking endings. After some more time i deleted need of taking shower and shaving, moreover i cheated with relations and muscles, but nevertheless this game is ridiculously timeconsuming, why? cuz you cant continue with the quest line, and once i open the code to read how to proceed my eyes bleed. He wrote his game in a really "strange" manner, single questline is divided into several code pieces and has several variables to track single stat.... never again!
On some quest(photoshoot, daugther "training"), what I do is keep the hour in CheatEngine. I do the events, go back 1 hour and do it again until I can't. That means the next milestone is in another location/hour or that the fucker limit it to once a day.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
I had no idea what this game was about, but once I read this comment I had to download it. That shit is hardcore as fuck
i really like how all the pics seem to match the same girls tbh

get up every morning, eat, eat, go to nursery click on kid pic, choose take care of son, click on him again choose play with child. do that twice a week and you are good. I usually throw in a clean, clean and get that out of the way too.
so much micro omg it like playing a life sim

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's like playing a life sim with the Joker in charge but he keeps getting sexually harrassed by Harley and Batman's just unlocking the door with Robin cutting through a nearby window and there's a bomb in the building.
That's how I'd characterize it. When it comes to the code, the phrase "Train Wreck" is a vast understatement. :confused:

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
On some quest(photoshoot, daugther "training"), what I do is keep the hour in CheatEngine. I do the events, go back 1 hour and do it again until I can't. That means the next milestone is in another location/hour or that the fucker limit it to once a day.
After I deleted endings and hygiene need you only have to skip a day in cheat engine, or inside the game itself. In CE if you set your time 25:00 it will automatically change it to 1:00 of the next day, so if you need 11:00, after completing the shooting, change the to 35. I made it so, BUT the fucker wrote the game so, that shooting time changes from 11 to 19, and after again to 11 and so on. And you either f*ck your daughter or nanny, and for daughter route I wasted so much time and have no idea how to proceed with her training. Every time wife suddenly wants to see me.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes