2.70 star(s) 11 Votes
U

User_10739

Between using the game mod and save editor, I managed to get Gina and finish the game with Foxy but Wife hint keeps telling me she needs something from the sex store to continue even though I have already given it to her. Did thing with Michelle & Trainer and chose to continue her training but she doesn't ever trigger another event... therefore I still don't have Nanny unlocked. And can't figure out Caprice either...

woody

Jan 31, 2017
Between using the game mod and save editor, I managed to get Gina and finish the game with Foxy but Wife hint keeps telling me she needs something from the sex store to continue even though I have already given it to her. Did thing with Michelle & Trainer and chose to continue her training but she doesn't ever trigger another event... therefore I still don't have Nanny unlocked. And can't figure out Caprice either...
ive tried to complete this game 4 times without cheating & gave up every time,the hints are the worst ever they hint @ nothing definite, so gave up again not gonna bother with it again

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
With foxy I'm stucked before the blowjob exam, if I keep on teaching her how to jerk off/blowjob he starts to play with ass but she rejects me and I can't do anything with her, but if I keep on teaching her after the blowjob exam nothing happens, any advice pls?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
For the wife I played the game a couple of releases ago but if I remember right and nothing changed in the meantime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you already done this?

U

User_10739

For the wife I played the game a couple of releases ago but if I remember right and nothing changed in the meantime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you already done this?
done, she refused it a whole bunch and wouldn't take it until marriage was patched up...

U

User_10739

With foxy I'm stucked before the blowjob exam, if I keep on teaching her how to jerk off/blowjob he starts to play with ass but she rejects me and I can't do anything with her, but if I keep on teaching her after the blowjob exam nothing happens, any advice pls?
Are you going at all the different times? Also make sure that you are clean & handsome. It takes a bunch of times with Foxy to get anywhere so if she is still in training mode keep going. Also try being more forceful if you are being nice.

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
Are you going at all the different times? Also make sure that you are clean & handsome. It takes a bunch of times with Foxy to get anywhere so if she is still in training mode keep going. Also try being more forceful if you are being nice.
Do I have to keep on "TEACH HER" even after the blowjob exam in order to obtain the first anal?

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Will run over the 21 pages to see if the answer is there, but if anyone can let me know. I have gotten several photoshoots with nanny, one with the neighbor and I am stuck at going any further. Is there another thing I need or do I just have to wait. I am also curious about Foxy, I think I messed it up at beginning, so she shared wine and got drunk with me. Anyone can tell me where to go from there. Last question, Michelle and Mom, I got the continue training, but I can never get anything with Michelle. So is that over or is there a process I can do to spark a new scene with her. Game is not bad, especially the scenes, but man it takes forever to do anything and there is little help in game. I don't find hints to be of much value.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Another question, I thought I saw someone post a link to a qsp editor, wanted to change some of the grindy stuff. I can only find a qsp save editor online. Looking for the link.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Another question, I thought I saw someone post a link to a qsp editor, wanted to change some of the grindy stuff. I can only find a qsp save editor online. Looking for the link.
Are you looking for the qsp file editor or the save editor

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Going to rephrase the question. I peeped at 6, the day after party where I answered the question with choice 2. I gave her massage oil and did a massage. I gave her underware... I believe I touched her (hard to remember as I have done this a few times). I have given her the underware several times just to make sure and tried it in different locations. I am getting book request. Now I discovered there were multiple massauge requests, do I have to do it many times? I missed taking her to the club, wanted to know if I have to restart and if I do, I want to make sure I have the steps down.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes