2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
hey, seems like the link is dead =|
or mb im doing smth wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong friend.

Mega is "down" for us pirates. All we have to do is wait for a good soul to upload a non Mega link.

P.S. Don't worry about the way you write; Being a polite person is more important than a grammatically correct one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I can't seem to stop the baby from killing me. I visit him but there's no option to play with him and so all I do is clean his room. Is there some other way to prevent the knife wielding midget from killing me?
You can play with him at dinner at 1900.

hao

Oct 2, 2016
PLZ!!MEGA link IS DEAD!
---I am sorry, I will not be English, So i use google translation

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Small thing. I've modded the modded 1.0 version.

The fact that some of the pictures aren't centered drives me absolutely daft and I fix it every update, so if it annoys you too the following file should be fixed for all the major game locations (but not all events)

Reactions: benmiller and PrEzi

Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
Someone should write a complete walkthrough...this game is really annoying. I haven't discovered yet how to fuck the nanny...

Reactions: cg3985

galgamesh

Nov 14, 2016
Does anyone have the workthough for Laura?
I stuck at the anus scene, it ask to go to night club, which I already did

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Laura has no ending (well there is one but no way to trigger it yet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She does have an ending but to achieve it you have to go through the nanny and blackmail her while she is with her boyfriend. Laura ends up becoming BBC slut

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
She does have an ending but to achieve it you have to go through the nanny and blackmail her while she is with her boyfriend. Laura ends up becoming BBC slut
Lol... i remeber it.... on the earlier version you get to watch her whorifaction.... than they got rid of that

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes