2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

stan

May 1, 2017
you're right ace_boogie but if you check i did include that, i don't feel that to be the ending though

There are too endings, one where you don't amount to much and disappoint the family (this should be the wife with Johnny route i guess), and the other where you are the family man. Those are even shown on the available endings, but no way to trigger them for now

and since you have to mod to go through the blackmail route i didn't consider it a viable ending either.

It's actually funny though in the blackmail ending, the game author went to the trouble of making you gain fun if you watch them, or lose love points if you try to join and become an even bigger cuckold, but that's totally irrelevant since it's the same ending and the game stops

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
you're right ace_boogie but if you check i did include that, i don't feel that to be the ending though

There are too endings, one where you don't amount to much and disappoint the family (this should be the wife with Johnny route i guess), and the other where you are the family man. Those are even shown on the available endings, but no way to trigger them for now

and since you have to mod to go through the blackmail route i didn't consider it a viable ending either.

It's actually funny though in the blackmail ending, the game author went to the trouble of making you gain fun if you watch them, or lose love points if you try to join and become an even bigger cuckold, but that's totally irrelevant since it's the same ending and the game stops
I saw that after the fact my bad.
It was said yesterday.... stull no news do you have it @ace_boogie
Uploading now. It may be a hour or two

Reactions: Quacker

stan

May 1, 2017
No problem your point was nothing but valid and I was the one making the wrong statement in the first place ;)

thanks for the upload

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I probably did smth wrong with caprice it won'r let me to peep. I guess there is no way of fixing this other than start from the begining.....

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
does anyone have a save with the nanny stuff already done for some reason i can't get it to trigger this time. or the variable i need to change works too i just need something.

stan

May 1, 2017
Hey man, I think a little description of the qsp mods would be helpful. What's the difference between stan and dspeed?
when in doubt take dspeed's :there's an image fix in there that is quite good. It's not on the first page for nothing

If you want the blackmail event take the one on this page (you can do it and switch back to the other qsp)

i deleted the game since i'm pretty much through with it until next version pops
what follows is only a np++ remnant so i still have some code, it will be easy to implement

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whoopdidoo
have fun :)

stan

May 1, 2017
does anyone have a save with the nanny stuff already done for some reason i can't get it to trigger this time. or the variable i need to change works too i just need something.
when in doubt, repeat previous event ad nauseam. Then check again.
If it still doesn't work, check your Handsomeness, Charisma and Look.
If it still doesn't work, well... Try the next day.
If it still doesn't work you might have taken a wrong turn somewhere, like trying to stay with Michelle.

Unless you explain which step you're stuck into, no one can help you.

st1ll56

Feb 3, 2017
Foxy's lesson:
Finish the previous event.
Requires high stats.
Visit Foxy's room at 8:00
Talk to Foxy during dinner at 19:00.

--------------

not working, no reaction at 8 am after photoshoot. is there something else to achieve lesson task?
I have the same problem

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, i have a problem, Foxys Touch Event in the Kitchen wont start.

SexFoxy 1223 / eventfoxy -1 / Trial 0,0 / touch 0
eventsfoxy -1 means you screwed up. Use the save game editor to change that to 1. (and note it is eventsfoxy, not eventfoxy).

Saved game editor is here

*edit*
Specifically, when spying on her in the morning you chose 'I’ve been standing here for too long', but you should have picked 'I decide to come in, and look at her body closer'.

Which is fucked up, but the correct choice.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
yes, the var names aren't exactly with their full name because i didn't want to have a line with long names
it was just for a "notification" , to see if you "progress" or not

i can add an button to reset it to zero (for the next update)

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes