3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
O the game is quite enjoyable.... just not the update frequency XP (it has been labelled as abandoned a few times).
I wasn't aware of that.
Also now that i'm deeper into the game the dev seems to love blue balling us with sudden phone calls (super fond of this trick, happens over and over and...).
Double whammy really, pisses me off with the blue balling and makes me absolutely hate the plot he's so "carefully developing".

It's the combo from hell, flaky release schedule and fondness for blue balling.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't think we need a patch anymore guys, I believe the last update was fine without but haven't gotten into this one yet.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I wasn't aware of that.
Also now that i'm deeper into the game the dev seems to love blue balling us with sudden phone calls (super fond of this trick, happens over and over and...).
Double whammy really, pisses me off with the blue balling and makes me absolutely hate the plot he's so "carefully developing".

It's the combo from hell, flaky release schedule and fondness for blue balling.
O yeah, completely forgot about that :S

I just really like the sister XD

Reactions: LSC82

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of Family Matters v0.10
and Family Matters Christmas Event v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

How do I delete save files? Kind of stuck in game on the Android port at the moment trying to pick up spilled groceries, can't click on anything, can't open a menu. Uninstalled and re-installed, still stuck at the same moment.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
How do I delete save files? Kind of stuck in game on the Android port at the moment trying to pick up spilled groceries, can't click on anything, can't open a menu. Uninstalled and re-installed, still stuck at the same moment.
you have to pick them in a fixed order, don't ask me for it though.
and for the gestures to operate the app read the help tab of the menu or the spoiler of your quoted post.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Not me, it just takes me to the top of page 13 where there is no mention of a patch, only of version 7 being delayed.
Yeah, sometimes people get the links for a page & position instead of the link to the specific post.

Here's the one you need: Link

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
a blowjob from nicole and a hand job from julie....

ps : don´t know the reasons for the facepalms with this but way to go do not let me stop the childish behavior here :p:p:p
The same guy who asks you a question, then facepalms you when you answer... righteous! :ROFLMAO:

What's really funny is these people usually don't realize that there is no difference between a like and a face palm on this forum... they are all +'s to your reaction score, so you just got 6 likes ... (y)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
when you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.
thanks for the Info, i like that it is built into the game but this way means u can't actually change their names to something u would prefer which sucks so u have to keep Julie (a name i really don't like since someone i know and dont like has tainted the name for me) and Roxanne (a name i am not too keen on).

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes