3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Wow, I wasn't expecting an update for this. This is one of the first games I found here, and I loved it. Hopefully, the developer is back for good, although it will need a few updates in a row before trust builds up again.
I cant belive this one is alive, what a a surprise but a welcome one!
Same, been one of the first devs i followed since Lovely Guests days. I completely forgot about this game though. So happy that it's back from the dead. Vicky is so hot.

Reactions: KiGa and NimrodX

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Same, been one of the first devs i followed since Lovely Guests days. I completely forgot about this game though. So happy that it's back from the dead. Vicky is so hot.
Lovely Guests :love:

Easily in the top 10 of my best VN's i ever played, so sad it was abandoned.

That sex scene with the mom is unforgettable :love:

I still have it on my PC and will NEVER delete it

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I am excited for next episode, looks live my fav, Vicky is coming back, hopefully things work out nicely by the end of the chapter and we get some sort of happy moment with her.

Reactions: NimrodX

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
There are a lot of issues with this VN. First of all is the egregious use of single choice options. Stop it, it is annoying and serves no purpose.

Second, why would you use renpy.config.rollback_enabled = False for every multi choice options? You are just being annoying.

Thirdly, game over options are idiotic and paired with the rollback disable (attempt) makes it go from annoying to asshole behavior.

This kind of crap was seen a lot in the early days and has gone away as AVNs have increased in quality and quantity. You should concentrate on working on the engrish in the dialog instead of wasting time putting in these outdated time-wasting techniques. It is lazy and barely a step up from trying to force replay-ability by using grind mechanics in a sandbox.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This kind of crap was seen a lot in the early days and has gone away as AVNs have increased in quality and quantity. You should concentrate on working on the engrish in the dialog instead of wasting time putting in these outdated time-wasting techniques. It is lazy and barely a step up from trying to force replay-ability by using grind mechanics in a sandbox.
Dude, this game came out in 2018, they didn't waste any time putting that stuff in, it was already there.

Also, maybe check Patreon to see some of the changes they are doing.

Reactions: Waynew91

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Dude, this game came out in 2018, they didn't waste any time putting that stuff in, it was already there.

Also, maybe check Patreon to see some of the changes they are doing.
Not sure what you mean. The v11 wasn't released in 2018 and it still has engrish and single choice options.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not sure what you mean. The v11 wasn't released in 2018 and it still has engrish and single choice options.
They would need to remake the entire game to change all that, they aren't going to do that, the best you're going to get is the white text-box removed and fixed typos.

Hi everyone,
I finally decided to get rid of the ‘everyone's favourite’ white textbox and slightly updated the UI.
I also fiddled around with fonts, still need to re-check most of the dialogues for typos though...
Anyway, let me know if you like it this way

Hi, I'd like to know your thoughts regarding ugly things in the game that I should fix ASAP.
Feel free to leave your comment if there is no right option
Like I said to check Patreon. They have a "public" poll up what people do not like about the game.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Lovely Guests :love:

Easily in the top 10 of my best VN's i ever played, so sad it was abandoned.

That sex scene with the mom is unforgettable :love:

I still have it on my PC and will NEVER delete it
Completely agree, it's one of my all-time fav VNs too. Especially when VN market wasn't as saturated as is now Lovely Guests was so damn good and fresh. And even though i don't have it on pc anymore like you do, i still remember the mom scene quite clearly even after all these years. It was hot as magma for sure :love: :love:

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
They would need to remake the entire game to change all that, they aren't going to do that, the best you're going to get is the white text-box removed and fixed typos.
I would agree with sigvar points. Those annoying single choice options, disabled rollback and end game options (even tho latter ones can be considered as just "hardcore difficulty" and grind) can definitely easily be fixed by Perv right now when creating the script without needing to change whole game, that all can be done as remaster when the game will complete. And he needs proofreader for that engrish for sure. Those decisions sigvar talks about weren't there in all VNs of 2018 or either year, Perv deliberately choose this "hardcore" Renpy mechanics.

Reactions: LSC82 and Moisan4

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Maybe the additional relationship changing or MC renaming in Kogas mod. But yes, the WT is the main feature in both.

Seems not that much music mods anymore from Koga anyway. For most probably irrelevant or they don't care. I actually liked them. For me the ability to adapt/remove the "blackbox" in the dialogs is actually a big plus in his mod.
Koga is a badass i really like his mods

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes