3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Ok so I had to start over cause my past save doesn't work and I get to the lawyer scene and pick to close the account, I had to be at another place, and Stolen cause those was the correct responses b4 but now I get the game over? did something change?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Dude, this game came out in 2018, they didn't waste any time putting that stuff in, it was already there.

Also, maybe check Patreon to see some of the changes they are doing.
I'm sorry, this game has been out for 5~6 years and they still haven't discovered what a fucking period is?

That is an indictment, not an excuse or explanation.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It wasn't, replayed updated version and the answers still the same 2-3-2

To close the account
I had to be another place
Stolen
This is correct.

People....stop playing with old mods that are not the same version as the game version.

Reactions: NimrodX

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I played this without a mod and got to the hand job by the sister scene then skips to thug on nightclub stairs and the next to the next door neighbour just before the thugs at her door, and back to the MC his Sister her panties and him offering to return the favour.
My question is this What The Fuck did the dev have a brain fart or something?.
And completely forget what was happening in his own plot.
During the Hand Job the doorbell kept ringing and the MC and Sister said it was Scarlet.
And she would need to wait till he came and she kept ringing the bell evchally he came.
Now he's offfering to return the favour and theres no urgency no doorbelll and no fucking Scarlet?.
Seems a bit suss to me.
And if Scarlet was outside while the thungs arrived then either she too is in trouble.
Or She would off kick up a fuss as she is likely to have seen what happened as its the nextdoor Neighbour.
But either way shouldn't the asshole MC or his Sister of remebered to answere the fucking door by now.
Or atleast remebered it needed answereing instead of continuing to canoodle.
As if there was no care in the world and No Doorbell had rung to start with?.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Ok I played this without a mod and got to the hand job by the sister scene then skips to thug on nightclub stairs and the next to the next door neighbour just before the thugs at her door, and back to the MC his Sister her panties and him offering to return the favour.
During the Hand Job the doorbell kept ringing and the MC and Sister said it was Scarlet and she would need o wait till he came.
And she kept ringing the bell evchally he came.
Now he's offfering to return the favour and theres no urgency no doorbelll and no fucking Scarlet?.
Seems a bit suss to me.
And if Scarlet was outside while the thungs arrived then either she too is in trouble.
Or She would off kick up a fuss as she is likely to have seen what happened as its the nextdoor Neighbour.
But either way shouldn't the asshole MC or his Sister of remebered to answere the fucking door by now or atleast remebered it needed answereing?.

Just Sayin.
Lol I think its one of those moments where he hopes you don't use too much common sense

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And completely forget what was happening in his own plot.
During the Hand Job the doorbell kept ringing and the MC and Sister said it was Scarlet.
And she would need to wait till he came and she kept ringing the bell evchally he came.
Seems a bit suss to me.
But either way shouldn't the asshole MC or his Sister of remebered to answere the fucking door by now.
Or atleast remebered it needed answereing instead of continuing to canoodle.
As if there was no care in the world and No Doorbell had rung to start with?.

Just Sayin.
If you'd go answer the door while she was getting frisky with you...

I worry about you ;)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If you'd go answer the door while she was getting frisky with you...

I worry about you ;)
There was time to see who was there after the HJ and before the Pusy Rub.
I suspect the Dev is gonna say it was the Bad guy looking for his Neighboure.
Except you wouldn't really ring more that once maybe twice before moving to check the next if that was the case.
No bad guys gonna want to risk alerting the entire floor by continuing to ring a bell that don't answere.
If they looking for one pertictular flat especially if they know that person should be home.
And during the Hand Job MC's doorbell just kept ringing.
I mean fekin hell round my end Delivery drivers, Door Knockers even the Postmen only Ring once and then fuck off.
If it take's more than a minute to answere the door.
Strangly also it seems his neighbour doesn't have a doorbell because he knocked on her door.

Last edited:

NimrodX

Jun 7, 2018
There was time to see who was there after the HJ and before the Pusy Rub.
I suspect the Dev is gonna say it was the Bad guy looking for his Neighboure.
Except you wouldn't really ring more that once maybe twice before moving to check the next if that was the case.
No bad guys gonna want to risk alerting the entire floor by continuing to ring a bell that don't answere.
If they looking for one pertictular flat especially if they know that person should be home.
And during the Hand Job MC's doorbell just kept ringing.
I mean fekin hell round my end Delivery drivers, Door Knockers even the Postmen only Ring once and then fuck off.
If it take's more than a minute to answere the door.
Strangly also it seems his neighbour doesn't have a doorbell because he knocked on her door.
Maybe someone will advise the dev to decrease number of doorbells for the greater good

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes