3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Holy shit, did this game come back from the dead? I remember it being abandoned years ago. Is it the same Dev? :unsure:
yea wanna know this too...old saves will works? ios this a remake? i didn't even remmber at what chapter ended , passed so much time...

May 7, 2024
yea, i just quickly checked this game and it seems there is more lesbian content than straight
Makes sense, early on it's revealed the sister is a lesbian, Scarlet is her girlfriend, so it takes some work to convert her to bi with an incest fetish, though not a very realistic amount of it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You still have old saves for this? I don't even have the same PC from when I first played this. :devilish:
ehehe i keep them on a usb...that's why i have it, knowing how long some VN takes to be completed ..even if they will ever be finished......but don'trememebr what chapter i was....maybe 10 , don't really know

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I would have sworn this game was dead, it's been so long. There's probably more people on here looking at it for the first time, than people who saw it the first time around, its been that long.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Makes sense, early on it's revealed the sister is a lesbian, Scarlet is her girlfriend, so it takes some work to convert her to bi with an incest fetish, though not a very realistic amount of it.
I don't think either of them is lesbian. They both start as bi, redhead is jumping on MC's flagpole first day she meets him, and sister is ogling him as soon as she gets to his flat. As far as conversion, it's him who needs to be converted to idea of banging the sister. Anyway, this game is started in 2018, every game was using "stairway to heaven approach", before the sex there needs to be handjob, thighjob, groping whatever. But guys, we made it, after six years we finally have full intercourse.

Reactions: ghosthog

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
i made a simple walkthrough mod for Ep 1-10 if you need
Oh and you don't need name relationship when start new game (default is mom and sis)

Edit: updated wt mod for ep 10

Note: I don't use PC so write mod on phone take more time (unrpa, unrpyc)
View attachment 1544863
View attachment 1544864
Folks on here. This person has not posted on here since 2021. So, we can assume this Walkthrough Mod is dead.

We need a hero to take over. Thanx.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes