3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Unren.bat fucks it up.

Wish I knew how to unfuck it up, witout deleting the whole directory and reinstalling.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
H
Thanks @N7

I liked Lovely Guests and My little Princess.

Edited:

Okay, the models are looking fine, the renders are a bit grainy. Definetly needs a Patch for the "Landlord" and "Housemate" thingy. (yes naming them Sister and Mom do the trick!) Thanks @KiGa
Well, yes the Gym Part is annoying. Move the Cursor all over the Screen to find a Device that will highlight when the cursor hovers over them...Not Good, in no way![EDIT]use Down Arrow Key to Highlight Device in the Gym.
Hey how are you as far i can tell you know few great game can you tell me names i recently play our fate family matters ep2 the manifest our fate but i want more good games

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
H

Hey how are you as far i can tell you know few great game can you tell me names i recently play our fate family matters ep2 the manifest our fate but i want more good games
I know a few good (imho) ones.

have fun ;)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Great list of games! A few I haven't played, some not my "cup of tea".
Here's a few more that imho are VERY Good, they're all complete and have "walkthroughs/guides". I know a few Japanese games, if anyone's interested, they can be very hard to set up and get working, so not for beginners imo.

An Infamous Classic by Akabur!
(some feel these are grindy)
(1-5)

One I would consider a Classic
(1-3) by PinkTeaGames

Then I'd recommend

Much more complex than meets the eye, the key is reading her diary between each chapter run through.

bullshite

Jan 22, 2018
Is the androis version bugged ? Coa i clicked the whole damn screen on the warehouse and nothing happened

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Is the androis version bugged ? Coa i clicked the whole damn screen on the warehouse and nothing happened
Worked for me. Did you press the up arrow key to highlight the area you need to click? I know in the gym when I did this and it highlighted the barbells clicking one side worked and one side didn't so may have to be very specific on some clickables.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

have fun ;)
Hey how are you i need to ask something can you replay when you here

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Anyone can help me find name of game i only remmbee scene from game
You should put a spoiler button in and describe the scene, but I am not real sure that this thread is the best for it. If this game is similar then it maybe a good spot for it.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I play couple weeks before in game that his name escape from my mind there was scene with brother and sister in bus she sit on him and start to hump i think i was rain outside in game
Hm...not sure. Maybe it is >>>

It's the only one i remember with a scene in a bus.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes