3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
damm, I have to admit that the game is good, more likely in tier 1 league of similar games BUT i feel tricked XD
I thought that 5 episodes contain enough content, and after i started getting into the story - the game ended. Btw, why episodes? there is no info about when one episode ends and the other starts, like in dreams of desire, that`s why I thought the whole time that I was playing only the first episode and was so hyped about this, lol
Yea.. I felt this way also.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Try these in the console:

mom = u'mom'
sis = u'sister'
incestEnabled = 2

Let me know if that works.
Thx a lot. That did the magic, plus I added next line ( brother = u'brother' ) to complete full story.
When you start the game it will ask you if you want to rename the two. If you set their names to 'sis' and 'mom' the game will set everything else up for you automatically (including the brother and incestEnabled variables) and give you a little nod as well. ;)

Reactions: Ghost'Xo

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Almost 3Mb per render in 1920*1080, it's a bit large.
And this update was a little short :pensive:

I'll have to wait for the next one then...

Psych0_

Oct 5, 2017
You guys should stop complaining, here in the land of samba and big booty (brazil) it's not uncommon for ppl to have to chose between 1 and 10 mbs, maybe in the big cities like rio and sao paulo we have 50 to 100 mbs but i haven't lived in places like that, so the most i've ever had was 25 mbs, so yeah...

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
when you start a new game, rename Julia into Sister and Roxanne into Mom/Mother. This will activate the Family Path.
Don't suppose there is a way to change the names on a current save is there? Probably have to start over huh? It'd be cool if there was a file I could edit or something LOL.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I don't know what's skinnier - the Slender Man or this update.

Is this translated from another language? It doesn't seem like poor translation, just bad writing - I actually just rapidly clicked through lots of the dialogue in this update and that's something I never do. Also, use a spellchecker! It seems to be a decent story but it's poorly realized. The renders are always very nice and the models' proportions aren't nearly as exaggerated as in many other games, 'though still not quite realistic. The protagonist's character doesn't seem consistent.

I think this one, also, goes in the "grab every 3rd update" pile, unless it's an otherwise slow period when one drops. I will keep playing, though - as long as none of the girls die in a fire because the protagonist can only save one...

Reactions: yandex

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
They do, and this game has such great renders. But the broken English makes this game unplayable.
I wouldn't call it unplayable, but I agree that the English is bad. I can still understand what the author meant to portray in most situations.

Jun 3, 2018
1.57 gb for Android??? This game should be an open world game or the dev put a crunched asphalt 9 game in the middle of the story :eek:penedeyewink:,,,
At least I can ride Koenigsegg don't you? :relievedface:

Reactions: yandex

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Anyone know in which update we get to fuck the sister? I mean,Vicky is hot and Nicole too,but the sister model I like a lot...

Reactions: Thermophob
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes