3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
It looks like that the GF is the focus in the forthcoming episode.It's a pitty to me that I am not intresting in the GF but the improvement of the relationship between the MC $ Sister.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It looks like that the GF is the focus in the forthcoming episode.It's a pitty to me that I am not intresting in the GF but the improvement of the relationship between the MC $ Sister.
uhhh I really hope not. We only have one preview of her and like 3 of Vicky(?). If this update is yuri garbage Imma be mad :mad:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
uhhh I really hope not. We only have one preview of her and like 3 of Vicky(?). If this update is yuri garbage Imma be mad :mad:
Nothing wrong with some girl on girl, the brother will get his shot at her panties otherwhise it wouldn't be labled as incest. The only problem it feels like this game takes an eternity to update.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Nothing wrong with some girl on girl, the brother will get his shot at her panties otherwhise it wouldn't be labled as incest. The only problem it feels like this game takes an eternity to update.
I mean, I do have the problem that it bores me.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I guess I expected the choices to matter more. I played once, and everything went fine. Tried to change my choices with the neighbor and she still ended up sucking cock at the end. So no real consequences there.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Do you remember that there is a MC's mother character planned? Who knows when she will appear though.
Because I dont expect that to be the entirety of the game at all, and it isnt. I said it bores me, not that it bothers me.
Maybe it's creator's fault when lesbian content becomes boring to you. I mean, if you're just not excited by it at all and strongly prefer straight, i understand and i'm pretty sure this dev's gonna give some choices about this. But if the scene is done good and you're from right audience, it shouldn't be any more boring than the same straight scene.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Do you remember that there is a MC's mother character planned? Who knows when she will appear though.

Maybe it's creator's fault when lesbian content becomes boring to you. I mean, if you're just not excited by it at all and strongly prefer straight, i understand and i'm pretty sure this dev's gonna give some choices about this. But if the scene is done good and you're from right audience, it shouldn't be any more boring than the same straight scene.
Yeah it might be, given that there are some few lesbian scenes that I do enjoy. But given that most of them I find them just meh, I simply assume that to be the case by default.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah it might be, given that there are some few lesbian scenes that I do enjoy. But given that most of them I find them just meh, I simply assume that to be the case by default.
Well, majority of these devs are men, and well, they may not be an experts at how lesbian scenes go apart from few vids they saw. Let's hope Perv2k16 can make them sensual, we already saw what he can do with straight ones in Lovely Guests. Some of them were pretty damn good imo.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well, majority of these devs are men, and well, they may not be an experts at how lesbian scenes go apart from few vids they saw. Let's hope Perv2k16 can make them sensual, we already saw what he can do with straight ones in Lovely Guests. Some of them were pretty damn good imo.
Ah wait this is the guy that was making Lovely Guests? That game was good, a shame it got abandoned. Tho this has a much higher quality.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Hi everyone !
Episode 6 supposed to be released today but unfortunatelly my PC didn't know about it... :)

Hope Christmas Miracle will help us :)
Thank You for The Support !

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes