3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

HO_Dude

Jan 15, 2019
Why... are... there... so... many... dots..?
I mean seriously, I've just started reading and I get this. Also spaces are messed up, thus the text looks horrible. Pls fix that.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know man. There are several scenes that are totally fapable just from visuals combined with the dialogue. For example the dream sequence where Vicky "teaches" Julie how to sock MC's dick. So fucking hot.
u mean the scene when the mc dreams about all the 3 ladies but even him couldn't finish cause again it meant to blue balls you ;)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
u mean the scene when the mc dreams about all the 3 ladies but even him couldn't finish cause again it meant to blue balls you ;)
No I mean the dream where Vicky sucks his cock and swallows like a good girl.

I understand there have only been two blowjobs and a handjob outside of dreams. But I'm not suffering from blue balls if you catch my drift. And neither did MC, because he did get to cum from the ministrations of Vicky, Nicole and Scarlett.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No I mean the dream where Vicky sucks his cock and swallows like a good girl.

I understand there have only been two blowjobs and a handjob outside of dreams. But I'm not suffering from blue balls if you catch my drift. And neither did MC, because he did get to cum from the ministrations of Vicky, Nicole and Scarlett.
i got ya but again what we've been expecting from this update is so relatively small from what we got...sure I'm grateful that the dev didn't abandon it but if he continues to focus on the story more than balancing the content, you gonna see more ppl suffering from blue balls in the near future and not even Vicky nor Scarlett could fix that

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i got ya but again what we've been expecting from this update is so relatively small from what we got...sure I'm grateful that the dev didn't abandon it but if he continues to focus on the story more than balancing the content, you gonna see more ppl suffering from blue balls in the near future and not even Vicky nor Scarlett could fix that
If people come back for more, regardless of their state of "blue balls", I'm almost inclined to say the creator succeeded in capture the audience :p

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Scarlet is really pissing me off. The Nacho meeting was moronic and how pushy she was being with Julie about everything (the club and especially the cam show).
I don't like how she seems to be a super slut. I'm cool with a female character being more open sexually, but she seems about ready to fuck anything and everything. She seems to be trying to make Julie into a clone of herself and she's also clearly willing to put her in danger (I mean that Nacho guy was clearly shady as fuck. I mean he was essentially treating them as whores and she was playing along and trying to drag Julie along too).

Overall this update felt rather short and lacking any real substance and whore mode Scarlet made it worse (all manipulative and acting like more of a whore than the actual whore ffs).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
im using a laptop on this game, how do you roll back and how do you hide the white box behind the text?
As allways, you enebled the rollback from games prefences and use your touchpad or mouse wheel !!! To get rid of the white background, use rhis !!!!!!
PS: Works ALLMOST every RenPy games, NOT ALL !!!!!

Reactions: bagre1

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Funny you should say that, I'm fairly certain either Vicky or Nicole (or both) are going to end up dead as a result of being involved with the MC. Or at least there's likely the possibility of them being killed.

Scarlett probably will too, but meh, I don't give a shit about Scarlett's dumb ass. :LOL:
Yeah I'm wondering about that too. It's already less tragic than Acting Lessons. That was crazy. So i'm ok with this. Maybe "dark" is a more accurate word in this case?

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
As allways, you enebled the rollback from games prefences and use your touchpad or mouse wheel !!! To get rid of the white background, use rhis !!!!!!
PS: Works ALLMOST every RenPy games, NOT ALL !!!!!
thnx man it woked!

eddiecamaro

Jul 22, 2017
most of the sex scenes are pretty weird. goes from chit chat to "you are a dirty girl and I'm going to punish you" pretty much every time. also didn't enjoy the
the sex scenes seem off

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes