3.50 star(s) 69 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I was going to try the game but when I found the game is abandoned I drop that plan. Is this game really back? Should I try this?
If you want to see some stunning renders then go for it
If u want to see a realistic game as the dev claimed in his patreons then go for it
But if u play this hoping for a lot of steamy lewd scenes, and have this game updated at regular basis then the best answer will be
B4C393CB-75E6-4AAB-A1AF-47E9BD1B49AB.gif
But if you don’t mind getting blue balls and dealing with some deadly tease then go for it

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
If you want to see some stunning renders then go for it
If u want to see a realistic game as the dev claimed in his patreons then go for it
But if u play this hoping for a lot of steamy lewd scenes, and have this game updated at regular basis then the best answer will be
View attachment 438982
But if you don’t mind getting blue balls and dealing with some deadly tease then go for it
If I remember correctly (and I may not be) Perv's last game, Lovely Guests. had outright fucking almost from the get-go and that game ended up getting abandoned because "Okay, by the end of day one the MC already fucked the mom . . . where do I go from here?" so I get it if he wanted to go for more of a slow burn.

That being said personally it's a little too slow for my tastes. The game looks great but 8 episodes and no sex yet feels off. Doesn't mean I'll dump the game, just that I'll pick it up again in a 3-4 updates (assuming PK16 keeps at it.)

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Hole hell tease-balls we got an update!!. Damn it only took Scarlett 4 month to give that blowjob. Hell that means in about 25 updates maybe Julie will suck a cock herself lol. I like this game, I'm glad we got an update after hearing it was/could be abandoned so hopefully we get more sooner then later.

Reactions: Freezer14

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Hole hell tease-balls we got an update!!. Damn it only took Scarlett 4 month to give that blowjob. Hell that means in about 25 updates maybe Julie will suck a cock herself lol. I like this game, I'm glad we got an update after hearing it was/could be abandoned so hopefully we get more sooner then later.
The only thing that is sure for me to get are some medicine for my blue balls

Dostojevski

Apr 4, 2017
And we get to name a character that never shows up after all those years? Dude, you are a fucking genius. Imagine me waiting to at least see how landlady/mother looks like, and the game ends.. For that, and only for that i would fuck you stupid. That's just a dick move.

Mar 27, 2019
trying to go by the walkthrough for this game and found a problem or a bug ... there is a spot where you kiss the sister touch her 3 speed ups then game over ... in my game after the game over it kicks me back to the main menu but the walkthrough doesn't go there it keeps going in story is there a hidden button i missed or what

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
What can I say about this Visual Novel other then that I hate it, I don't like Vicky or Nicole and my dislike for Scarlet turns into a small degree of hatred because of her teasing, dominance over interactions with the MC (no player agency) and her influence on Julie, I'd hand that bitch of to the "bad" guys in a heart beat just to be rid of her.

I might have a look in another 5 updates but as it stands this VN is a no thanks from me.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Huh? really? I've felt like the dialog is while not unreadable but still feel awkward, might give a try again. That's the only thing kept me from playing this.
Hah sorry, I was really joking about how awful most of the writing in the games on F95 are due to the broken English or machine translations =P So, being more serious, it's decent. Really middle road I'd say, but Perv2k16 does do a good job with the more intimate stuff I think.

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
In terms of pacing it's x1000 better than a Wife and a Mother at least this game has actual hot blowjob scenes for starters, multiple ones at that and the teasing is better too. I don't really care for Julie I find the other ones much hotter.

If you wanna talk about blue balls that game will piss you off if you guys think this game's pacing is bad.

Renders are fantastic, just the compressed version looks better than most games' full downloads and I like the feel of this game, reminds me of Depraved Awakening.

3.50 star(s) 69 Votes