3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I think Lucky Mark it's from SuperAlex and it's working on Amnesia and they are not related if I remember correctly :unsure: (ahhh the games had update almost together, surely you commented on the wrong thread)
a6bpo79_700b.jpg

Oh thank you man.
Stupid me posted in the wrong thread.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I agree 100%
Here's a couple masterpieces in the making that got abandoned:

Gates Motel
Primal Instinct
Our Fate
My Sweet Neighbours

The last 2 are starting to look dated, so probably will not come back to life, but the first two were some really high quality games, with some very ,very good renders. I'm still crying about them!
There is no dispute about personal tastes, but personally I would not call this game a masterpiece. Excellent renders and designs of female characters. Everything else is average.
Gates Motel is weird as fuck)

I agree with everything else.
Especially sorry for My Sweet Neighbors. It seems to be nothing special in terms of renders and plot (by today's standards), but for some reason the game (and situations in the game) is hotter than hell.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The current link is not working, due to gross violation of terms by the account holder.
have seen and i doubt that was updated wt, ppl have been loosing mega accounts like crazy in past few months, some trigger happy with connection at mega.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Matters [Ep. 1-9] [Perv2k16] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,09 GB / 160 MB - FamilyMatters-v0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,07 GB / 143 MB - FamilyMatters-v0.9-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 335671

Overview:
You are about to embody the main character, who is a guy with a hard life story. It is up to decide what is right and what is wrong during the gameplay.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-12-11
Developer: Perv2k16
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Security PC Password:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID - TORRENT

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 157866 View attachment 119635 View attachment 144356 View attachment 132080 View attachment 202281 View attachment 202280
View attachment 202279 View attachment 202282 View attachment 119634 View attachment 132082 View attachment 144357 View attachment 144358
the walkthrough like die already !

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
How have you seen new contend? For me it endet the same time as on the last update we got long ago.
Something went wrong for you then; there is confirmed new content for Ep. 9.

Not much, I got through it in about 30 minutes. But there is new.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
I'm getting missing files and errors when unzipping.Something must have gone wrong when you re-zipped the download.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I'm getting missing files and errors when unzipping.Something must have gone wrong when you re-zipped the download.
Try right click the torrent inside the client and hit "force-recheck". It sounds like it hasn't finished downloading properly yet.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes