VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Thanks, I'm glad you like it =]

I'm improved on the options in v0.3 making it possible for people to enable or disable domination or pregnancy, as not everyone likes them :p

I actually did a poll and a lot of people want her hair changing in v0.4 to dark red :p
Nuuuuh! why you do this to me?:'( Its always red hair, never blue hair.:disappointed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Carlo S this is giving me flashbacks to Parental Love and the Blonde>Red hair:confused:

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
-looks at screenshots
-thinks: Wow, nice Mom
-looks fruther
-sees girl with blue hair
- MRW

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
-looks at screenshots
-thinks: Wow, nice Mom
-looks fruther
-sees girl with blue hair
- MRW

I just want some variety. How many games don't we see have the same models and stuff? I'm all for some red haired girls, but at this point i think i seen more of them then blondes or brunettes.
So a blue haired girl would have been nice set of change but my words are pretty much worthless since i'm a pirate.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I just want some variety. How many games don't we see have the same models and stuff? I'm all for some red haired girls, but at this point i think i seen more of them then blondes or brunettes.
So a blue haired girl would have been nice set of change but my words are pretty much worthless since i'm a pirate.
I actually agree with you, I've not seen many games with girls with blue hair, it's always blonde, red or black.

I may hold another poll see what people think about keeping the blue

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
i know, variety is mostly appreciated. But for unnatural hair colours .... depends of the tone of the used colour and if it matches the skin colour. Widowmaker has some nice dark-blue purple hair, and it fits perfectly with her light purple skin.

petedragon

May 4, 2017
I actually agree with you, I've not seen many games with girls with blue hair, it's always blonde, red or black.

Yeah lets get rid of the blue. Been a long time since seen green hair in a game.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

I love brown hair personally, but it always get shafted by either blondes or red hair.

I always praise devs to stick to what they had planned out from the start. I mean polls are fine and all, but if the dev (you in this case) feel forced or not really comfortable with it don't do it. It's your game, make the game you want. I know its a delicate & hard balance between the game you want to create and the income of the money/support.

Don't put to much value in my little comment, since i'm a pirate.

i know, variety is mostly appreciated. But for unnatural hair colours .... depends of the tone of the used colour and if it matches the skin colour. Widowmaker has some nice dark-blue purple hair, and it fits perfectly with her light purple skin.
Damn girl.. she can keep that gun steady! She should get a medal!
Yeah lets get rid of the blue. Been a long time since seen green hair in a game.
I split it with you! 50/50! right side blue, left side green!

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

This blue is hot :p:eek:penedeyewink:;)

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
After reading all the blue talk....and watching Jurassic World :p I've decided to change the hair...I'll be keeping it blue, however, I'll be changing the tint of blue, I wanna go for a more natural blue, maybe something a little lighter.

Reactions: wep
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes