VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Matters [v0.3a] [PingPanda]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
After reading all the blue talk....and watching Jurassic World :p I've decided to change the hair...I'll be keeping it blue, however, I'll be changing the tint of blue, I wanna go for a more natural blue, maybe something a little lighter.
Yay, i mean.. erhm! *cough*. I mean if that's what you decide then i fully support this plan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
After reading all the blue talk....and watching Jurassic World :p I've decided to change the hair...I'll be keeping it blue, however, I'll be changing the tint of blue, I wanna go for a more natural blue, maybe something a little lighter.
Welcome to the Club, The Club of Blue Hair :D:closedeyesmile: @Patan, no problem, the color is Blue ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i was going to but then thought "fuck it i need a gurkha guide"
Don't need a guide so specific, follow this step, first cream, put it for Her, do some shaving foam, and cut with softly, this always works. :p:p:heartcoveredeyes:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Don't need a guide so specific, follow this step, first cream, put it for Her, do some shaving foam, and cut with softly, this always works. :p:p:heartcoveredeyes:
nah i was told and i quote "leave it hairy so it looks like your eating your dinner off the barber shop floor"

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes