QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
can someone post links to all episodes on nopy or nofile or torrent. other links are not working and i m having issues with mega and yes already tried vpn and megadownloader..

dkattack

Aug 17, 2017
Any mods to give more money and change time? The latest QSP seems to be vanilla... Found one given by a member ...but that one was prehistoric

Raps

Dec 17, 2017
I ask Vika about father then game gives a white page and I can't move on. What should I do? In the episode 3

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I'm stucking at ep 3, I don't know what to do with the Mother, don't know what to do with Ani though she's in love already. Also I don't know what to do with Andrew and Natalie though I already have the proof about Andrew. Any walkthough pls

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Is this game still in progress? It was last updated a year back and still doesn't have abandoned tag. Just curious.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
anyone know how to start with anya and locate mom? I can only talk to anya at the sex shop. thanks
Episode 3? Anya is not the girl of the sex shop, she is a new girl who you find in your mother house. They live together.

You can get a new job in your computer. It's in a detective agency. You can get your mother's address in the computer of the agency or in the diary at the house of your new boss.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Is this game still in progress? It was last updated a year back and still doesn't have abandoned tag. Just curious.
QSP russian games are very difficult to get. Russian developers don't use Patreon and that makes them very difficult to control because of the language. Also they make several games at same time so they usually have one or two updates a year.

Developer of this game post a new game several months ago, three or four, and we thought it was a new update of this game until the day it left.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Episode 3? Anya is not the girl of the sex shop, she is a new girl who you find in your mother house. They live together.

You can get a new job in your computer. It's in a detective agency. You can get your mother's address in the computer of the agency or in the diary at the house of your new boss.
How do you use the computer? I don't have that option in the game. I can't even see my stats, money, inventory and don't have access to my phone also. Thanks.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
How do you use the computer? I don't have that option in the game. I can't even see my stats, money, inventory and don't have access to my phone also. Thanks.
You must buy the computer in the tech store.

When you have the computer it appears in you room. In the computer there are several pages. One of the pages is in russian. That's the job in the detective agency. Click there, I don't know where exactly and you will get the job.

Inventoy, phone and stats appear moving the mouse to the right side of the screen. Don't you see it? It's very strange.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
When you find your mother progression with your sisters stop, so try to advance with them a lot before go to see your mother or they wont be able to interact between them. At least anya and one of the sisters have several scenes together.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
When you find your mother progression with your sisters stop, so try to advance with them a lot before go to see your mother or they wont be able to interact between them. At least anya and one of the sisters have several scenes together.
Thanks. I have already convinced both the sisters to sleep with me. Still the computer option is not available in the tech store. Just phone (that I cannot buy) and a camera. The game is messing with me! And I don't see any stats on the right side either.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
No, the phone of the store is for other thing. You start the game with a phone.

How did you install the game? Download and play or you install one of the fixes in OP.

Surely I install the fix, but i don't remember.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
No, the phone of the store is for other thing. You start the game with a phone.

How did you install the game? Download and play or you install one of the fixes in OP.

Surely I install the fix, but i don't remember.
Fix? I only replaced the original qsp with the one provided in the OP.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Fix? I only replaced the original qsp with the one provided in the OP.
Yes, I meant that. Perhaps you have a bug, this game have a lot of them. Try start a new game and, at the beginning, go to the right of the screen to see what happens.

silarix

May 1, 2017
Please in ep 3 how do I even start with Wiki ? The only thing I found out is to buy theater tickets and give them to Oli....