• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

otmar

May 9, 2017
For all those stuck with the mother:
You need to alter your safe to :mom_start_video_quest = 2, in Theory Vika should give you this when you talk with her in the Kitchen. After this you need to catch your mother while she writes in the Diary

Reactions: cbjabc

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
I am trying to trace the variables, but I have been stuck after meeting Jessica and getting her address from Alice. I can't break in either. I have met her in the massage parlor (first meeting), then in the park once on the weekend. I think I need to try to find her at the store, but I am not sure.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
For all those stuck with the mother:
You need to alter your safe to :mom_start_video_quest = 2, in Theory Vika should give you this when you talk with her in the Kitchen. After this you need to catch your mother while she writes in the Diary
Where is the saves located? Ive looked everywhere but can't fine their location? By the way the 1st part I couldn't even get to start... I clicked everywhere on the startup screen and nothing??? The 2nd part I started off in jail with no idea how I got there or whats going on???? So I skipped them 2 went straight to 3 because I think it is the only one that has sex with mom?? Would someone be able to tell me if this is correct?
Thank you

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Does anybody knows anything about the developer ? Does he have a blog ? Why are the games on hold ?

Also is there a walkthrough for episode 3 somewhere ?