QSP Abandoned Family Problems [Ep. 1-3] [Cleep Ci]

Modg

Jul 2, 2017
Where is this from? depending what he did it shouldnt be too hard to just replace the text with the translated stuff (depending how he has it stored I guess, could do a simple script if required) and put out an updated QSP file
You mean translation? I deleted it a long time ago.

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
  • fixed asking Vika about Father during Mom quest
  • opened more Vika events after sex with both of them (without getting rid of Olya for the day)
  • fixed some other trigger related stuff
EP3 should be pretty much playable now start to finish, maybe a bug or 2 left... of course theres lots of quality of life stuff that can be done, maybe will do that over time. Also lots of places to add more scenes but im not sure I have the motivation for that
One extra update for now. Not sure if i will be doing any more unless something comes to mind, or I feel like fixing dialogue/adding shit
  • made some Anya events (ones I never came across when playing normally, not sure if original trigger is broken or I just never came across it) repeatable when she is moved in

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
where do i find the thing i need to find in the mums room it says i have to find something in there ??

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I have played SoaB a lot... Was hoping developer hadn't dropped it too but it seems it is now abandoned.
i probably almost finished with soab (checking alt etc routes)... could have been much better if the community was alive. i had tons of issues (vague n incorrect walkthroughs lines ate alot of my energy) and had to resolve it on my own
now i creaeted my compilation of walktrhoughs with my remarks in case i ll want to replay it without much pain. will edit it abit and upload.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k i tried again
chapter 1 - stuck with jessica. cannot enter her flat. message that i dont need anything there. where to find jessica on sundays? how to massage her at home. nothing is itriggered from massage parlor.

also had some interaction with girl in the park, katya? related to some alice trainer? i picked wrong chat options and dunno if i can see you again (game stated taht i will not)

chapter 2 - stuck as well. cannot visit anyone anymore. what is the key for. how to access park for erica. ravenol?
(though at some point i get some notice of progress...but i emergency exit it)

feels s like gameovers without gameovers

chapter 3 looks playable with that mod ep3_ext_en_mod_sknf (and didnot encounter any dead ends)

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
down left - doesnot dissapear
on the right - i think i hired 5 gials

1610900206688.png

and when click space...i got option to click when 'hand' . got that. can do beauty treatments, but nothing when "see,what'
1610900861511.png

and i think i got circular notes... like those i already passed came back after some steps 1610900322615.png
like this one. i met her long time ago. and last (!) note i saw was...very vague..like i need to check what is going on...
might be just irrelevant as im progressing somewhere,,,

1610905749985.png
cannot open the phone now (from right side menu). i think last time i went to some house at night and took other phone, not sure
though can open through 'schedule' of mode menu.
k...at some point i managed to click taht, got sms to pick ani, dont know how to do it...i think it auto-triggered when i finished sexshop shift...but i got white screen... no UI, no picture... the further i play the worse things are
k got to pool scene but without UI and options. ....though emergency helped, havenot noticed ! sign at the begginging

Last edited:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
One extra update for now. Not sure if i will be doing any more unless something comes to mind, or I feel like fixing dialogue/adding shit
  • made some Anya events (ones I never came across when playing normally, not sure if original trigger is broken or I just never came across it) repeatable when she is moved in
how to fix this? Shit with resolution